State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mason's voice is reverbing (I think) in my speakers and sounds like Scooby Doo!

I can't believe this is still on. They should have been done by noon. Geesh!

Thanks for the updates, keep 'em coming!

Ya think the JAC is going through the indigence expenses with the same gusto and fine tooth comb as CM is doing here? :noooo: :nevermind:

I need to go out and smoke before I have an anyrysm - I'm so mad I can't spell!

....the "version" of Caylee drowning in the pool...Love LDB

What did she say? Is wenwe4 still here to transcribe?

Yep, if they knew she was lying they should just have stopped looking for her little girl.

:floorlaugh:
Imagine that lawsuit, in an altered reality, of course...
I've missed alot of this hearing, but seriously?? With Casey and Baez screaming that Caylee was kidnapped? With George saying the kidnappers were being watched? With Casey's PI investigating all would be kidnappers? I hope this manifests into a whole new slew of lawsuits, against the entire family.

Go Linda, she just confirmed my point. The police would have looked for Caylee alive or not. I hope CM loses and the court costs for this hearing is tacked on to everything else.

I think FG was telling LDB she looked nice today. He made a funny comment about how she handed him some docs and said "I have to go to the bathroom."

Is it just me or is CM basically saying "It's your fault and you should have known better than doing all this investigating after you knew my client was a big fat liar-therefore Orange Ciounty and the state of Florida should just eat the costs of this foolish investigation!!":waiting:

I wonder if Linda is wearing purple in honor and support of Caylee?

Is it just me or is CM basically saying "It's your fault and you should have known better than doing all this investigating after you knew my client was a big fat liar-therefore Orange Ciounty and the state of Florida should just eat the costs of this foolish investigation!!":waiting:

why yes, you are CORRECT:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back