State Motion to recover Investigative Costs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And determine - what - really - happened - to - her. LDB speaking to SGT. Allen regarding Caylee's whereabouts.

Despite the lies for which Casey Anthony was convicted.

If I remember right - John Allen and Cheney Mason aren't exactly friendly to each other...

Hey CM....how many of those "leads" came from the DT and A family?????

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

You can tell by his voice that he's really not feeling well. Bless him. Hope he doesn't take any guff from CM!

@HLNTV
HLN News and Views
Upgrade: Gulf storm strengthens, now Tropical Storm #Lee. owl.li/6k4L9 Creeping at 2 mph, likely to drench LA & MS

If I remember right - John Allen and Cheney Mason aren't exactly friendly to each other...

lol I am waiting for CM to call his surprise witness. "Defense calls Dr. Arpad Vass. Now, sir, you are not a chemist or an accountant--are you?!!"

j/k

@VinniePolitan
Vinnie Politan
Frustrating how many hours spent looking for Caylee when CA knew she was dead. How about all other missing kids they could have looked for

@VinniePolitan
Vinnie Politan
Frustrating how many hours spent looking for Caylee when CA knew she was dead. How about all other missing kids they could have looked for

I hope the jury is listening to this, not that they would care...... My god, I am still stunned they didn't convict. I feel like I'm in the middle of a movie.....:sick:

@VinniePolitan
Vinnie Politan

Amen Vinnie!!!:maddening:

CM will ask how many false positives the dogs got and demand they be subtracted from the cost.

@HLNTV
HLN News and Views
Upgrade: Gulf storm strengthens, now Tropical Storm #Lee. owl.li/6k4L9 Creeping at 2 mph, likely to drench LA & MS

:( TY ...

I am trying to follow this Hearing and the weather at the same time ...

Thanks for the :great: updates here at WS !

Yes, I did work closely with Yuri Melich and he dislikes you as much as I do....

Part of FCA's probabtion should include looking for something that is not there and promising her if she finds it (with everyone knowing she wouldn't) she would receive award money! Lying heffer!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back