State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, am glad that juror #8 immediately (for whatever reason) told the officer about being part of the JA jury. Imagine if he hadn't and no one had known for a few weeks? I hear the word 'mistrial' being yelled out over and over again... *Shivers*

Jodi likes to think she has an IQ as high as Albert Einstein but if that were true why didn't she lawyer up before letting the police interview her from day one?
It would have made it a lot harder for the prosecution to pin anything on her but she just kept blabbing on and on.
If you were charged with a serious crime a smart person would request a lawyer before they ever said anything to the police.
Good thing she's not the brightest bunny in the bush or there might have been allot longer court case and possibly different results.
Jodi is soon going to be one lonely women at best and will have lots of time to relive her life-over and over and over

Good point! Especially with all the criminal law tv shows on. She's not really smart: just good at pretending.

:Originally Posted by Kentucky Gal

I think Larry Seidlin beclowned himself with his boo hooing on the ANS case. He made himself a laughing stock to America with the contortions he did, his opinion does not matter to me.:

I think he de-edified himself.

Do you think he has hired Nurmi or Willmott to defend him?:D:rolleyes:

Wouldn't it just kill JA if she found out that CEO believes her? LOL.

I don't care if there are a few on this jury who believe her as long as it's not the final 12!

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:
I think Larry Seidlin beclowned himself with his boo hooing on the ANS case. He made himself a laughing stock to America with the contortions he did, his opinion does not matter to me.

He was his own #1 fan, and president of his own fan club, the only member too. :floorlaugh:

I can't remember from other trials I have watched - are attorneys allowed to object and have sidebars during closing arguments?

Yes but they ought to keep it to a minimum. I remember when Baez made an objection during the State's closing and said 'May we approach?' to which Judge Perry said 'No". So funny!

Yes. There are news articles popping up on google.

Thanks just found
Officials confirm remains found of missing Colorado City girl
Odessa American - ‎23 minutes ago‎
John Young, the lawyer for the family of Hailey Dunn, confirms to the Odessa American that the bones found in Scurry County last month are those of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn. The remains were found last month. Dunn was reported missing on ...

News conference at 4:00 pm today

Thanks just found
Officials confirm remains found of missing Colorado City girl
Odessa American - ‎23 minutes ago‎
John Young, the lawyer for the family of Hailey Dunn, confirms to the Odessa American that the bones found in Scurry County last month are those of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn. The remains were found last month. Dunn was reported missing on ...

News conference at 4:00 pm today

Does anyone have a link to an active thread ? I cannot find one.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi likes to think she has an IQ as high as Albert Einstein but if that were true why didn't she lawyer up before letting the police interview her from day one?
It would have made it a lot harder for the prosecution to pin anything on her but she just kept blabbing on and on.
If you were charged with a serious crime a smart person would request a lawyer before they ever said anything to the police.
Good thing she's not the brightest bunny in the bush or there might have been allot longer court case and possibly different results.
Jodi is soon going to be one lonely women at best and will have lots of time to relive her life-over and over and over

Exactly! I bet she thought she'd be like a Ted Bundy who goes on with their crime for decades, not getting caught.

Her real problem isn't her brains but her ego. Firing her first attorneys and trying to submit forged letters while representing herself...again!

high IQ doesn't = common sense. She's a psychopath, so her ego comes before logics.

I think JA began stabbing TA in the shower when he was facing the back wall of the shower. Didn't the ME say the 9 stab wounds on his back were in an upward thrust? He would have never known she was about to do that with his back to her.

I agree, and I don't think she dropped the camera, I think she threw it at him so he would instictively grab for it, allowing her time to retrieve the knife from under tha bath mat. There is a reason JA kept reminding flores and JM as well as the jurors exactly where she wanted the mat to be in her story. :twocents:

Found it......
Hailey Dunn's remains found March 18th, 2013!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9315084#post9315084"]2013.04.26: Hailey Dunn's remains found March 18th, 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I, for one, am glad that juror #8 immediately (for whatever reason) told the officer about being part of the JA jury. Imagine if he hadn't and no one had known for a few weeks? I hear the word 'mistrial' being yelled out over and over again... *Shivers*

ITA. Nurmi is always looking for a reason for a mistrial. However, I don't know if his motivation for telling the arresting officer that he was serving on the jury was all that altruistic. I am wondering if he wanted to be let off without consequence.:seeya:

Exactly! I bet she thought she'd be like a Ted Bundy who goes on with their crime for decades, not getting caught.

Her real problem isn't her brains but her ego. Firing her first attorneys and trying to submit forged letters while representing herself...again!

OH what I'd give to look at the forged letters! I wonder why she didn't charged additionally for forging documents and tampering with evidence.

Wouldn't it just kill JA if she found out that CEO believes her? LOL.

I don't care if there are a few in this jury who believe her as long as it's not the final 12!

This is a legit question, not trying to be a wise*** for real. How could anyone believe her, with exactly ZERO corroboration of anything she said anywhere?

I'm really trying to consider all options for everyone on the jury. With all of the evidence on the State's side, what could anyone possibly hang on to if all the defense has is the word of a psychotic liar who has clear motive to lie? A few text messages where TA appears angry? I mean...THAT could be enough? :help:

Like believing the abuse allegations for example. No writing in the journal, no witnesses except the magically awol MM, who said he'd lie for her, no medical reports, no police reports, no pictures.

The pedophilia allegations. Nothing found on the computer, no witnesses, no activities that TA undertook specific to targeting children, no police report, no journal entries.

A completely implausible timeline of events on 6/4, including wounds that directly contradict the murderer's account.

Gas cans, phone turned off, gun theft, lies to the police, cleaning up the crime scene, deleting photos, dumping the weapons, setting up an alibi in Utah.

I could go on and on....what basis could someone actually believe her? They would have to be totally void of even the most basic understanding of people.

I don't know if many of you know about HWY 93 in Arizona, but after you get north of Wickenburg until you almost hit I-40, it's almost entirely a 2 lane road with VERY few places to pull off (and that's only to get off the road and let faster traffic go by you). You have to turn your headlights on DURING the day because of the large amounts of accidents that road has on it and it is lined with crosses (from fatalities) from one end to the other. You just can't stop and walk on the side of the road. No shoulders. It runs through cut out hills and cliff sides. If JA disposed of ANYTHING along that route, (throwing it out the window) about the only way someone would find anything would be from an auto accident. If it was me, that's where I'd dispose of stuff. When we were transporting mobile homes up that road, we called it "Suicide Highway" and you NEVER saw Hwy Patrol or Sheriffs. (Yes, I know it's *illegal* (or was) to transport mobiles on the road, but you got to do what you got to do)

Arizona taxpayers are on the hook for almost $2million for the cost of JA's defense. At the same time JA has been selling her traced and paint by numbers "art"work for thousands of dollars. What a wacky world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole