State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear the guest Judge on HLN a few mins.ago? He was saying that JM was keeping the trial going due to wanting to be on TV and to get more money. Hello...isn't that the other team?!!!

Sheesh! Where does HLN find these people?!

YUK, I heard someone thought she showered with/while washing off Travis. That is soooo awful!
:stormingmad:

She may have showered over him and in doing so his legs showed signs of being kicked or stepped on. The marks on his legs were discussed by a ME on HLN.

I also thick she used her feet to get him into the shower based on the shoe print on the base of the shower - I believe the shoe prints in blood are from the sandals that were left in the middle of the bathroom floor.

Well she wasn't nude because we can see in the picture of her dragging Travis that she had at least pants and socks on.

I have a feeling she changed out of the bloody clothes before she left the house and took them with her in a bag or something. She couldn't risk going out to her car and someone seeing her covered in blood.

I think she walked back into the blood with shoes on at some point. There is a bloody shoe print. Pointed out in this video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8MxOfIWlFc"]Jodi Arias Killing Timeline - YouTube[/ame]

Jodi's story about being in a fog, found she could not find her shoes, put on her business shoes from the trunk when she washed her bloody hands from Costco water does not compute. Wouldn't the cops have found Jodi's shoes at crime scene? She ditched those shoes along with the zippered yoga pants for a reason, to avoid detection.

Btw, has Bryon Carr been around or did he finally get the point, he been had by a sociopath killer?

It must have been hot in Mesa on June 4, and I doubt that anyone would dress in a hoodie and long pants. I think Jodi was wearing lightweight clothing underneath the "Ninja garb" - another hint at premeditation - and that she removed the outer layer of clothing after she did the deed. Or, as you've suggested, she brought a change of clothes since she knew that she wouldn't be able to wear bloody duds when she left Travis' house. :moo:

In the large bag of stuff found in the washer was a women's medium tee shirt. I think she wore that there, then changed. It got scooped up with the bed lines and maybe the camera and tossed into the wash. The linens she didn't bleach, but she did bleach the clothes. Did she have time to run two loads of clothes?

Maybe Nurmi has found a ME to dispute Hood. If so, no doubt the judge will allow it. Becausethisisadeathpenaltycase....I know, I know.

I really wish that this wasn't a death penalty case. If not, Jodi would already be serving her life sentence. :jail:

Did anyone hear the guest Judge on HLN a few mins.ago? He was saying that JM was keeping the trial going due to wanting to be on TV and to get more money. Hello...isn't that the other team?!!!

It's the defendant who is dragging this out so she can remain in the media spotlight. I expect more outrageousness before it's over.

I really think this is, sick as it sounds, the best time of her life.

Hi all. I wonder how long the sentencing phase will take. :jail:

listening to the replay of nurmi questioning ja on the stand as to why she didn't call 911. she says she was scared to admit what she had done and she thought of herself and her family duh, isn't that how all criminals think after they've committed a crime?

I was thinking about something last night when I saw the girl that Travis has bought that ring for that speaks volumes about Travis. You know some people, men and women, can be more prone to choose someone to date, that fit into their specific “type”? Not one of his ex girlfriends even vaguely resembles the others. Something to ponder.

Figured i'd post this to put everyone at ease :)

keepcalmjuansgotthis.png

Thanks. I REALLY needed that .... Intellectually I know Juan will bring this home, but emotionally I'm a basket case. Just too many trials from the past (with a mountain of evidence) did NOT get the verdict it should have.

But ... thanks pal ... your message helped a lot and I am starting to re-ground myself over here :seeya:

listening to the replay of nurmi questioning ja on the stand as to why she didn't call 911. she says she was scared to admit what she had done and she thought of herself and her family duh, isn't that how all criminals think after they've committed a crime?

I remember how scared she look when a juror asked her "When you got out of your "fog" and you didn't know whether or not Travis was dead or fatally hurt, why didn't you call 911 or try to get him help?" She had no answer to that one.

I think the fact that her car was relatively clean, considering, and there was virtually no blood beyond Travis' bedroom, it speaks to her extreme degree of premeditation.

She came prepared with a plan including a plan to clean herself off and dispose of her clothing undetected. She would have been COVERED in blood from that crime. Think about just the dragging his bloody body part :( She was in long dark pants and I think her Ninja description probably leaks her own "murder costume". Her hair , unless covered, was also likely covered in blood. She had to have cleaned up in that bathroom before exiting it.

I believe she came prepared with a bag to put everything in she planned on removing (no rope ever existed imo) and cleaned herself up in that shower, likely while Travis was in it (because she would have gotten bloody again moving him back in after cleaning off) which is one of the most disturbing ideas of her murderous rage. Rather her sociopathic evilness.

So I think she neatly packed up her bloody clothing with her weapons, was clean and showered in a new prepared outfit to walk out of that house in broad daylight and leave , maybe with a small amount of "blood on her hands" related to bloody items she had to interact with post clean up (of herself).

So I think those clothes are disposed somewhere between Travis' house and the Hoover dam. Just like she planned and carefully crafted. In her days and weeks of premeditation and planning.

All of which adds up to:

FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Thanks, I have always had questions regarding the clean-up. What do you think about the clothes in the washer - I'm assuming one pair was worn by Travis, the towel got bloody she used to clean up with it...but what about the other pair of clothes (shirt and pants) and all the socks? Why would she go to the trouble of adding those to the washer?
I think she had a big tote-like purse that she brought to Travis' house and put her extra pair of clothes in it, shoes, along with the plastic bag.
I am having trouble with the shoeprint that was found in teh bathroom...what was that about?

Hunting knives usually have some kind of guard on them to keep your hand from slipping while you're doing bloody work.

Which would explain one or two single small cuts on Ms. Arias hands versus some major damage to her fingers which might have happened given there were numerous stabs of force based on reported depth.

Its ridiculousness to think this was anything but a premeditated murder.If this was self defense or crime of passion and Jodi was human she would not have been in a temporary fog. She would have been in shock and a breakdown when it sunk in what she did. She was well composed and normal acting when she was humping another guy hours later. He would have picked up on it.

As I said before, if this was self defense or even a crime of passion, how convenient that JA just happened to have 2 weapons nearby to use. In about a minute. Time wise there is just no way she could have done that kind of damage in that short of time if she wasn't well prepared.

You're assuming that he is holding up his head. The photo shows only part of Jodi's foot. You can't see either of her arms. One of her hands could be grabbing TA's hair and lifting his head slightly up while the other could be lifting up his right arm. In her high adrenaline state, she may have tried to move him around at an awkward angle, but then she regained her focus and dragged him by the feet toward the shower stall.

Furthermore, the blood is clearly gushing from the neck area. Unlikely this amount of blood would be coming from the small gunshot wound or the knife wound to the chest. Also telling is the limp state of his foot. Most people just ignore it for some reason. But look at it -- it's in the kind of position that you would expect from a corpse. A conscious man who was lifting up his head and defending himself with his right arm would have feet pointed more toward the ceiling, not to the extreme sides. Try this out for yourself. Lay down on the floor flat and pretend that you're fighting off an attacker. Now note your feet. Your feet will respond to your torso movements, pointing the toes upward. Now just relax yourself. Your resting will cause your toes to point to the sides. This is also true for corpses.

I did not say Travis was holding his head up, I noted whatever was causing his head and shoulders to be upright would have been IMPOSSIBLE if his neck had already been slashed. The ME said this yesterday, only Wilmott was not clever enough to use it in relation to his photo. If you've ever seen even the smallest of wounds that hit a vessel you would understand why even the ME yesterday could not say this was where Travis' throat was slit, any of his stab wounds could have caused that amount of bleeding.

You have to ask yourself why did Jodi want Travis back in the bathroom and why did she attempt to clean up blood and why did she take pictures using Travis' camera? The only answer could be is that it was her initial intention to have no evidence of a crime left behind at all. And that would mean no body either. She did not clean up the blood in the bathroom so the towels must have been used to try and clean the blood in the hallway. Why are you trying to clean up blood if you're going to leave a body in the shower that was stabbed 29 times? Makes no sense, unless her original plan was not to leave a body. She realized this was not going to work so she deleted those specific photos, threw everything in the washing machine and left.

Hi Gauntlet! Yes, I'm at wwwwwwork and I'm trying to catch up on all the wwwwwwork I've let slip because of my inability to stay away from WWWWWeb sleuths.

I'm trying to be a good girl by only popping back here every hour or so--and, in truth, that means I actually pop back here every half hour. But I guess that is the first baby step in what will likely be a 12-step program.

Oh! By the way, it is NOT snovving here today. Yay! In fact, today is the first day since last October when the temperature has been above 5 degrees Celsius. I hope that means Spring is finally starting, but I've probably just jinxed it by writing that. :seeya:

I'm vacation in Dunedin Beach Florida with the dogs at dog beach. a beautiful day and following all you guys!

:D:D:D:D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

grrrr the DT was having more sidebars /approach then any other case I've seen. JM run his side smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV