State rests rebuttal case- thread #163

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It was taken in the hallway where she slit his throat which is why that big pool of blood soaked the carpet. After slitting his throat she turned him from his side onto his back and dragged him by his feet down the hallway and back into the bathroom. That photo shows her standing over him while he was on his side with her foot close to his head actually in the act of either just having completed slitting his throat or in the process of it enough for that much blood to flow from his neck down the back of his shoulder and start pooling on the carpet.

If you look at the crime scene photos there is a photo of that big blood stain just at the end of the tiled hallway to where it opens up into his bedroom. He had managed to get himself all the way down that hallway and had his throat slit where the carpet of his bedroom began so that big pool of blood soaked into the carpet and couldn't be cleaned up.

In order to drag him all the way back down the hallway to the bathroom it is believed she flooded the floor with water in order to make him slide easily along the tile floor. There is another crime scene photo that shows a cardboard box he had on the floor with a dried stain of water and blood from the bottom of the box where it rested on the floor that the cardboard soaked upward a good couple of inches before stopping and drying out. I think that's what she used that cup for that was found in the shower with Travis's body... she used it to fill with water to dump on the floor to make it easier to drag him back down the hallway and back into the bathroom to stuff him back into the shower stall. I believe she threw that cup into the shower with his body to clean it of blood and any of her fingerprints or DNA. This is another reason why I believe he was dead when she shot him in the bathroom. Not only would it have taken time to drag him back to the bathroom to shoot him it also would have taken extra time for her to go get that cup and fill it a few times to dump water on the tile floor of the hallway. Sine the ME found no blood in his sinuses from the gunshot wound he likely bled out from the throat slit at the end of the hallway and died while she was busy filling the cup with water and dumping it on the floor several times and then dragging him back down the hallway and into the bathroom. He had already lost a great deal of blood from all the stab wounds before that slitting of his throat occurred.

Incidentally, the tile in the bathroom was the same tile used in the hallway. I think some people believe that photo with her foot in it was taken in the bathroom because the tile is the same as the bathroom tile not realizing that the hallway tile was the same as the bathroom tile.

Good Morning,

Wow I would have never thought of pouring water on the tile floor to drag him back to the bathroom. Then again I could never in my worse nightmares do what JA did. That shows even more of her thought process and there was no fog ever which I did not believe for a minute. I also did not know there was a cup found in the shower.

I think what he was saying was that Det. Flores mis-interpreted what he said, but I didn't take it that he was calling the detective a liar. :twocents:

I have often thought that a conversation between Dr. Horn and Det. Flores never took place. Not that Flores lied about that, but I think Det. Flores did talk to someone in Dr. Horn's office like an assistant or another medical examiner that wasn't so familar with the case believing it was Dr. Horn and that this person misinterpreted Dr. Horns notes and relayed that misinterpretation to Flores. Dr. Horn seems rather certain that he never spoke to Flores at all on the phone, but I do believe that Flores believes that he spoke to Dr. Horn when it was someone else.

Of course it's also possible that he did speak to Dr. Horn who was not very clear explaining his findings (he does seem to give clipped short answers that at times when he was on the stand testifiying sounded somewhat unclear to me until he was pressed to clarify). I don't think either one of them lied about anything and that there was probably misinterpretation and misunderstanding perhaps with ambiguous short answers from Dr. Horn (if he actually did talk to Flores) that were unclear to Flores and he interpreted them to fit into the gunshot first scenerio with Flores oddly did believe. And I say oddly because without having any knowledge of the ME's findings as all Flores should have known that the gunsot didn't come first was that pristine shell casing landing on top of a big pool of blood... in order for that to have happened it isn't possible that the gunshot came first or there wouldn't have been any blood on the floor for that shell casing to fall on top of. That in itself should have been a big red flag to Flores that his gunshot first scenerio didn't work.

Not so such. The crime scene reports were probably not 100% accurate at the time Dr. Horn did the autopsy. At least he admitted to his mistake instead of falling apart like humpty dumpty.

Ooooh :heart: I can just watch him all day on the stand putting JW in her place. Even Nurmi chuckled.

I could watch him all day just reading the phone book out loud! :floorlaugh:
:blushing:

Good Morning,

Wow I would have never thought of pouring water on the tile floor to drag him back to the bathroom. Then again I could never in my worse nightmares do what JA did. That shows even more of her thought process and there was no fog ever which I did not believe for a minute. I also did not know there was a cup found in the shower.

I'm still stuck on the fact that he didn't have a shower massage. I don't think I would have thought of water to make the floor slippery, either; I would have thought of SHAMPOO, though. Conditioner would have been even better. Plus the rest of that tube of K-Y and whatever other slippery substance that I could find. THEN I would add water.

ETA: Not that I would have killed Travis in the first place. At Jodi's age, I would have been more likely to retreat, cry, and go on a junk food binge after a messy breakup. I didn't have the kind of self-esteem that JA had and still has. I STILL don't have that kind of self-esteem (i.e., I don't think I'm smarter, better, and more deserving of rewards and good things or even just things going my way than everyone else in the world (SOME people, yes, but not MOST people)). Now in my 50s, I would simply walk away. I'm much more inclined to think that the other person is simply not worth the trouble and energy necessary to continue dealing with them. Besides, I have CATS now.

Yes. Have you read the dystopian novel Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro? It's quite a piece of work. I had a hard time shaking it from my mind for weeks afterward.

I know they made a movie from this book with the same title though I didn't know it was a book first. It has Keira Knightly in it and I loved it. You can watch it on the internet if you want here:

http://www.putlocker.com/file/AH7GRXNMSBDT#

I'm still stuck on the fact that he didn't have a shower massage. I don't think I would have thought of water to make the floor slippery, either; I would have thought of SHAMPOO, though. Conditioner would have been even better. Plus the rest of that tube of K-Y and whatever other slippery substance that I could find. THEN I would add water.

ETA: Not that I would have killed Travis in the first place. At Jodi's age, I would have been more likely to retreat, cry, and go on a junk food binge after a messy breakup. I didn't have the kind of self-esteem that JA had and still has. I STILL don't have that kind of self-esteem (i.e., I don't think I'm smarter, better, and more deserving of rewards and good things or even just things going my way than everyone else in the world (SOME people, yes, but not MOST people)). Now in my 50s, I would simply walk away. I'm much more inclined to think that the other person is simply not worth the trouble and energy necessary to continue dealing with them. Besides, I have CATS now.

I agree with your ETA. AND i do prefer animals over people...lol I guess that is why I have so many!:rockon:

47 minute mark Jodi asked Daryl for gas cans, in MAY, for a trip she was to take to MESA!! Love it!!! Premeditation

He goes on to say that Jodi took photos of him he did not know she was taking, of him sleeping AND IN THE SHOWER. Also, he had dinner with Jonathan Leach, producer for 48 hours, he told someone that interviewed him for the defense team that Jodi wanted publicity from this case, as she wanted the money. Juan sure can take a defense witness and turn them into a prosecution witness in two seconds flat.

Even on redirect at 1:16 he again says she was going to "Arizona" among other places, then Nurmi tries to get him to back off of that, he repeats "Arizona" again.

Jodi Arias Trial day 10 (2 of 3) - YouTube

I was just watching some youtube on Jodi, and it triggered something. It has been really bothering me the amounts of money she deposited after Darryl Brewers house. Now I know they were friends. But is it possible he sort of paid her for sexual favours? It is not clear where she stayed in Monterey, and my guess Is Darryls house, definitely. He seemed extremely unnaturally nervous on the stand. Maybe he perjured himself on the stand to protect himself but not to the point he was protecting Jodi. Or the defence and prosecution stayed away from this line of questioning because they didn't want the focus to be on their relationship. Is it possible she was kind of prostituting herself with some men and that is how she could avoid working and afford to travel? I don't mean to be crass but her booty been worked and I just started putting two and two together. Perhaps that was a bit of her own dirty little secret. Maybe that was what Travis discovered about her? Maybe she put it to him that they could still **** and he could just pay her and that made him incensed enough to write that email?:twocents:

No. It was taken in the hallway where she slit his throat which is why that big pool of blood soaked the carpet. After slitting his throat she turned him from his side onto his back and dragged him by his feet down the hallway and back into the bathroom. That photo shows her standing over him while he was on his side with her foot close to his head actually in the act of either just having completed slitting his throat or in the process of it enough for that much blood to flow from his neck down the back of his shoulder and start pooling on the carpet.

If you look at the crime scene photos there is a photo of that big blood stain just at the end of the tiled hallway to where it opens up into his bedroom. He had managed to get himself all the way down that hallway and had his throat slit where the carpet of his bedroom began so that big pool of blood soaked into the carpet and couldn't be cleaned up.

In order to drag him all the way back down the hallway to the bathroom it is believed she flooded the floor with water in order to make him slide easily along the tile floor. There is another crime scene photo that shows a cardboard box he had on the floor with a dried stain of water and blood from the bottom of the box where it rested on the floor that the cardboard soaked upward a good couple of inches before stopping and drying out. I think that's what she used that cup for that was found in the shower with Travis's body... she used it to fill with water to dump on the floor to make it easier to drag him back down the hallway and back into the bathroom to stuff him back into the shower stall. I believe she threw that cup into the shower with his body to clean it of blood and any of her fingerprints or DNA. This is another reason why I believe he was dead when she shot him in the bathroom. Not only would it have taken time to drag him back to the bathroom to shoot him it also would have taken extra time for her to go get that cup and fill it a few times to dump water on the tile floor of the hallway. Sine the ME found no blood in his sinuses from the gunshot wound he likely bled out from the throat slit at the end of the hallway and died while she was busy filling the cup with water and dumping it on the floor several times and then dragging him back down the hallway and into the bathroom. He had already lost a great deal of blood from all the stab wounds before that slitting of his throat occurred.

Incidentally, the tile in the bathroom was the same tile used in the hallway. I think some people believe that photo with her foot in it was taken in the bathroom because the tile is the same as the bathroom tile not realizing that the hallway tile was the same as the bathroom tile.

This again proves purposeful action on JA like Dr. DeMarte said. In addition to deleting the pictures. Hopefully the jury can put all this together. I have faith.

Was the washing machine still running when the roomies came home?

And to do all this in 62 seconds would be impossible.

The DT stipulated, and therefore is stuck, with the story that JA had no weapon in those last photos. Somebody had to be present for the upside down photo of the shower ceiling light to be taken. If the DT wants to argue that's when TA body slammed her, that's fine by me. It just proves that she wouldn't have had enough time to recover from having the "wind knocked out of her" - run down the hallway, close the closet door, jump on the shelves to get the gun, run into the bathroom, turn around and shoot him, fall on the floor and push TA off of herself, get up and run for a knife, come back with a knife, stab him several times, TA gets up and coughs on sink, crawls down the hallway, she slits his throat after several more stabs, she manages to turn him around, and THEN (supposedly all in 62 seconds) the final photo is taken.

They are screwed!! It's impossible. Her outrageous story, combined with the DT locking themselves into a 62 second time frame, sunk the boat.

BTW, ITA with what you wrote (and I know JA's story is BS).

I was just watching some youtube on Jodi, and it triggered something. It has been really bothering me the amounts of money she deposited after Darryl Brewers house. Now I know they were friends. But is it possible he sort of paid her for sexual favours? It is not clear where she stayed in Monterey, and my guess Is Darryls house, definitely. He seemed extremely unnaturally nervous on the stand. Maybe he perjured himself on the stand to protect himself but not to the point he was protecting Jodi. Or the defence and prosecution stayed away from this line of questioning because they didn't want the focus to be on their relationship. Is it possible she was kind of prostituting herself with some men and that is how she could avoid working and afford to travel? I don't mean to be crass but her booty been worked and I just started putting two and two together. Perhaps that was a bit of her own dirty little secret. Maybe that was what Travis discovered about her? Maybe she put it to him that they could still **** and he could just pay her and that made him incensed enough to write that email?:twocents:
She borrowed the money from a friend. He said she paid him back. She may have used Brewers place to dye her hair. Hes a knife collector. Maybe she got the knife from his place, or her job.

I can't imagine a grown man paying his x hundreds of dollars for one night of sex a year and a half after she left him for another man, to go see that very same man...

If he still cared for her I could see him giving her some $ to help her out, but Jodi left him high and dry with the house and it went into forclosure. People are stubborn- maybe he did.

I can't even see him buying a dvd player from her as many have alluded to.

I hope if anything he gave her $ to stay away!

But what do I know?
Stranger things have happened!

I have always thought she had at least one sugar daddy that paid her for sex, in a round about way. I doubt it was Daryl.

My theory is that she was waiting for the roommate to leave so she wouldn't be caught and also because she planned for the murder to take place in the shower so she had to get Travis in the shower. The roommate was there when Jodi arrived. And he apparently came back around 3:00 -- maybe around the time they finished having sex. Jodi took a shower (according to her) and the roommate was still there until around 4:00.

Coincidentally ,4:00 is when the last computer activity was on Travis' computer. My theory is that Jodi somehow got Travis to go downstairs and get on the computer with her around that time so she could monitor when the roommate was leaving. Shortly after she was sure the roommate was gone, she got Travis to go upstairs and shave and then shower. That was her first opportunity to get Travis in the shower when there were no roommates there.

But the roommate never never saw jodi, right? Somewhere I did read that a roommate said Travis was up all night and was shoked to find out jodi was there outside. That confused me.

47 minute mark Jodi asked Daryl for gas cans, in MAY, for a trip she was to take to MESA!! Love it!!! Premeditation

He goes on to say that Jodi took photos of him he did not know she was taking, of him sleeping AND IN THE SHOWER. Also, he had dinner with Jonathan Leach, producer for 48 hours, he told someone that interviewed him for the defense team that Jodi wanted publicity from this case, as she wanted the money. Juan sure can take a defense witness and turn them into a prosecution witness in two seconds flat.

Even on redirect at 1:16 he again says she was going to "Arizona" among other places, then Nurmi tries to get him to back off of that, he repeats "Arizona" again.

Jodi Arias Trial day 10 (2 of 3) - YouTube
:rockon:
she is such an einstein

This again proves purposeful action on JA like Dr. DeMarte said. In addition to deleting the pictures. Hopefully the jury can put all this together. I have faith.

I think this jury is smart. They will put it together. Det. Flores asked her what she was thinking when she left Travis' home. She said she ws afraid. No fog. This buiness about the fog is not an issue for me. An excuse not to testify to facts. She was not in a fog when she left her home after planning his murder. The only fog she encountered was passing through San Fransisco. I wonder what Travis had on her. He said she had 24 hours to come clean about something he found out otherwise he would tell everyone including her parents.

But the roommate never never saw jodi, right? Somewhere I did read that a roommate said Travis was up all night and was shoked to find out jodi was there outside. That confused me.

They roommates did not see her.

Now that the trial verdict is nearing I know many of Travis' dear friends are coming to stand with the family. I am so glad of it. I loved, loved, loved when Chris Hughes was asked by Nurmi, if he were called by the defense to testify for Jodi would he be happy about it. No ....he answered quickly. 49 minute mark
Nurmi "Why not?"
Chris Hughes "Because she killed MY FRIEND, IN COLD BLOOD!" I wish the jury could have heard that.

Jodi Arias Trial day 10 (3 of 3) - YouTube

at the 31 minute mark Chris gets a chance to explain, unfortunately not in front of the jury, about the e mail exchange between him/Sky/Travis that

it was VERY early on in Jodi and Travis' relationship,

Jodi was LYING TO SKY and they were unfortunately believing her for a brief moment in time, their understanding of Jodi changed quickly and extremely, so this e mail exchange is WAY out of context

they were trying to dissuade her, because they knew that Travis still loved Deanna and would always love Deanna , not her

and that they loved and respected Travis and he remained one of their dear friends, forever.

I sure wish the jury was able to understand the truth about the Hughes that the defense referred to so very often in the tria....l the way they really felt about Travis and that they wound up literally telling Jodi she was not welcome in their home, they did not ever want to see or hear from her again. That is far cry from them calling Travis abusive to her. Indeed they sat Travis down and warned him that they felt she was so unhinged she was dangerous.

Recently Jose Mcyntire wrote a blog on twitter about how Jodi stole the story of Daniel and Deseree Freemon's brother who took his own life and how his suicide note detailed that he had been molested as a boy and was now having issues with ideas about children and he would rather die than ever hurt a child. Yesterday, I saw that Daniel Freeman just gave an interview to ABC news in which he explains that he DOES believe that Jodi murdered Travis,although in the very beginning it was hard for him to imagine the Jodi he knew could do this. I was not able to post the link for some reason, but it sure was good to see him saying that publicly since so many folks were mad at him that he was called to testify for Jodi. He, like all of Travis other friends that have opined in the media said Travis was a good, good man that never hurt anyone.

They have done so much to help raise money for the family and come verdict watch.....
So many friends will be there to stand with Travis' family and you can bet your life, two of them will be Chris and Sky Hughes, up front and center. God bless them all during this very emotional time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi