State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping off this, I wonder: does the narcissism that is a feature of whatever personality disorder/constellation of disorders experienced by Arias render her completely oblivious to the damage she's done to those genuinely affected by DV? Those in the trenches are appalled by this defense, because it causes difficulty to those contending with real DV. IT PROMOTES greater stigma and fear, can cause donations to dry up, and so on.

The best "little project" Arias could do, vis-a-vis DV, is rescind her testimony regarding DV; she is not a victim.

I believe 100% (ok 99.999%) that Jodi has not even a clue HOW to view any situation EXCEPT from her own view. Borderlines only realize this and LEARN how to see beyond their own emotional turmoil with long, long term treatment.

Day 28 Jury Questions for Jodi
Helio Phone lie:

Jodi reported it stolen to Yreka Police Department in May 2008 .
It was found in 2010 in grandfather’s car by aunt.
Contained sex tape Jodi recorded on May 10, 2008
TRUTH: Jodi had the phone in her possession on June 3, 2008 on her murder trip & she took photos showing her newly darkened hair.

My conclusion: Jodi brought the sex tape on phone to blackmail Traavis. There is a reason she lied on the stand about not having the phone. She lied in direct testimony and then again in jury questions. The phone is sensitive to Jodi.

Helio Phone lie:

TRUTH: Jodi had the phone in her possession on June 3, 2008 on her murder trip & she took photos showing her newly darkened hair.

My conclusion: Jodi brought the sex tape on phone to blackmail Traavis. There is a reason she lied on the stand about not having the phone. She lied in direct testimony and then again in jury questions. The phone is sensitive to Jodi.

Thanks so much! Did she report it stolen along with the gun?? I just don't remember her testimony about the phone?? Any idea what trial day that was, I'd like to go watch it again? TIA!!
:seeya:

BTW, it's been my theory also she was blackmailing him and that's why he let her in!!

Helio Phone lie:

Sorry, another ?? Did Jodi or her Aunt hand it in to police? I'm assuming the Aunt.

Helio Phone lie:

Did she not know that JM had proof of her using the Helio on June 3rd? I agree that she brought it along to blackmail Travis or use the 'I'm sorry I did blackmail you, here's the phone, you can have it'

Evil from birth to death, inside and out...

Google Images for Frank Sinatra Magazine covers. A page will come up and shows 5 covers. Tap any one. When the next page comes up, slide them to the left. You will see the one jodi has. Is she really claiming to be hers? Unreal

Can you tell a not to techie person how to do this?

Thanks.

Sure!

If you have a vehicle that can receive Bluetooth, then all you have to do is turn the Bluetooth on, on your phone. Your vehicle manual will tell you how to make its Bluetooth 'discoverable'.

But a simple workaround solution is - if your vehicle has an audio jack input, just buy a cable and plug it into both your car and phone (and switch your car radio to AUX).

If you don't have an auxiliary jack in your car, a quick visit to Best Buy can fix that. They can install one for you. And being able to hear anything that comes out of my phone through my stereo speakers is a significant bonus. I drive on long trips a lot. Netflix a movie and listening to it while driving really makes it less monotonous! Same thing with streaming radio or court trials!!

Thanks so much! Did she report it stolen along with the gun?? I just don't remember her testimony about the phone?? Any idea what trial day that was, I'd like to go watch it again? TIA!!
:seeya:

According to Arias, Searcy gave her a replacement Helio after the original Helio was lost on or about 5/10/08. IMO, that never happened ...

yes, i find it curious too,, I don't understand why he would start his cross with this, im confused, what point was he trying to make, and specifically, what is your theory or the possible motive to this strategy as for starting with this picture of her dumb sister???
IMO, sometimes I think he was strictly playing with her.. tossing things out she is not expecting to throw her off her stride. I noticed him do that a lot. Distracts psycho babble.

Another Jodi lie:

"I didn't know that I shot him."

So Travis did NOT act any differently after being shot in the face? Travis was not incapacitated in any way--not even slightly while Jodi ran to get a knife.

I call BS on that story!!

(I'm re-listening to jury questions to Jodi & making note of glaring errors in her testimony)

I believe 100% (ok 99.999%) that Jodi has not even a clue HOW to view any situation EXCEPT from her own view. Borderlines only realize this and LEARN how to see beyond their own emotional turmoil with long, long term treatment.

I heard there is no treatment that works. The reason is they use it as an opportunity to play head games with the Dr.

so since the judge told us closing arguments thursday and friday does that mean we will have to listen to a full day of nurmi and co rambling on thursday? i dunno if i can do it,as much as i want justice for Travis i would be pulling my hair out

I sure hope FCA loses and has to give the proceeds from telling her story to bankruptcy court, or debtors. I am not sure which gets the funds if she loses.
Knowing her, she will wait the designated time after claiming bankruptcy to tell the story.

As in this case, what's left to tell ain't much...

Did she not know that JM had proof of her using the Helio on June 3rd? I agree that she brought it along to blackmail Travis or use the 'I'm sorry I did blackmail you, here's the phone, you can have it'

Evil from birth to death, inside and out...

I went to re-listen to her testimony during juror questions because I thought that Juan showing the dark hair photos the day before the murder was a shock to Jodi--she had a "sad" face on. So satisfying!

Ya know, I really have to wonder. Did JA think that phone would never be found? She hid it in a car. She didn't throw it away or anything.

The phone pictures prove so much more of her many lies. I hope after it is all said and done, the jurors speak out about which evidence they felt sealed the deal or made them think there was premeditation.

And yes, I know it can go either way and the jurors find a lesser verdict, but honestly I am remaining optomistic that they see it our way. I just don't know if it will be DP or LWOP. Either way, I am confident it is M1 IMHO.

K

Sure!

If you have a vehicle that can receive Bluetooth, then all you have to do is turn the Bluetooth on, on your phone. Your vehicle manual will tell you how to make its Bluetooth 'discoverable'.

But a simple workaround solution is - if your vehicle has an audio jack input, just buy a cable and plug it into both your car and phone (and switch your car radio to AUX).

If you don't have an auxiliary jack in your car, a quick visit to Best Buy can fix that. They can install one for you. And being able to hear anything that comes out of my phone through my stereo speakers is a significant bonus. I drive on long trips a lot. Netflix a movie and listening to it while driving really makes it less monotonous! Same thing with streaming radio or court trials!!

Thanks. My car does have bluetooth (I use it for phone calls quite a bit). So All I have to do is get wildabouttrial on my phone and then do blue tooth and it's walla!

Sorry, another ?? Did Jodi or her Aunt hand it in to police? I'm assuming the Aunt.

I think the answer is NO due to Jodi still having the phone with sex tape in her possession.

I think Gus Searcy lied for Jodi on the stand when he claimed to give her ANOTHER Helio phone. Jodi Tweeted her admiration for Searcy, so I think that means she was thanking him for lying. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb