State rests rebuttal case- thread #164

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was, My primary thought. I thought she lost it and Gus gave her the second helio.
I thought her aunt found the one lost in her grandpas car under the seat. I hear now the helio JM mentioned and and all pics, including the sex tape ! were taken on the supposed to be lost helio.

. Which than means Gus didn't give her a second phone?? Someone mentioned here earlier that the helio was strapped to the engine block and if that's the case? How'd the aunt find it, wow this parts confusing to me.

Didn't Gus try to insert himself in this case by calling juan? When JM ignored him he became upset and became hostile to JM.
He wanted to be seen and heard, after testifying he started making tv rounds.

Thinking about Gus makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth. He is rather slimey, don't you think? He will probably right a book when this is over. I have no desire to read it.:sick::sick::sick::sick:

It sure didn't diminish her appetite did it ! perhaps she was confident she could talk him into taking her to cancun.
Yeah she had all them hours to drive, eat think etc etc

And sing along with Dido's Life for Rent album ♫ ♪

:seeya: Thanks Katie! Yes, once of the reasons i'm so drawn to this case is all the twists and turns. There are so many pieces that are not clear and we all write our views! :rockon:

I don't know why I think MM knows Gus and joining PPL because MM is MIA! :)

Yeah I agree there's a reason Matt's missing and Gus knows why and where he is.

The rental car guy said a male was with her when she rented the car but we never heard who it was.

I think one of her brother's lives here in Redding.

So, she went to Santa Cruz on the 2nd, then to Monterey (30 miles south of Santa Cruz),Salinas and Pasadena. All I can say is, she made good driving time to get to Pasadena around 8:00 PM, especially with 'rush hour traffic....it's hard to believe! She so took the long way from Yreka to Mesa. Somehow she got money from someone in Santa Cruz or Monterey.

I was wondering about those deposits myself?

Had to have been from DB? If she'd had that $800 in Yreka she could have deposited it there. Or even in Redding where she rented that car.

:seeya: Thanks Katie! Yes, once of the reasons i'm so drawn to this case is all the twists and turns. There are so many pieces that are not clear and we all write our views! :rockon:

I don't know why I think MM knows Gus and joining PPL because MM is MIA! :)

How did MM get out of testifying? I know he was in some hearing. He was somehow involved in the fake letters, and the magazine coded nonsense. I am just wondering how his testimony is not relevant. Seems to me, he was knee deep, to say the least, in all that transpired.

I think one of her brother's lives here in Redding.

So, she went to Santa Cruz on the 2nd, then to Monterey (30 miles south of Santa Cruz),Salinas and Pasadena. All I can say is, she made good driving time to get to Pasadena around 8:00 PM, especially with 'rush hour traffic....it's hard to believe! She so took the long way from Yreka to Mesa. Somehow she got money from someone in Santa Cruz or Monterey.

Is that the brother with the fb page! Selling her art on ebay? Or was it the younger one?

It's my understanding that Gus gave Jodi a helio phone because she "lost" her original phone.

She used to record the "sex tape" - early May in 2008

She "lost" it.

Gus replaces it for her a 2nd time. - don't know the timeline, sorry.

Fast forward .....................................>>>>> Travis' killing.

While Jodi was in jail, she needed "proof" of Travis' sexual deviancy, abuse blah blah.

Magically the first helio phone is found in Jan 2010 and oh... what is on it? The "sex tape" for the whole world to hear.

***Anyone, please correct me if i'm wrong as that's how I understand it***

It's lost on me. I thought they were saying she now has two Helio phones. Is that not true?

In testimony Jodi said "WE got into Santa Cruz, etc." Always wondered who was "we". Maybe Gus? She gonna try and derail case with last minute new info? That's her style. Hmmm. Good catch!

Maybe the WE is Jodi and all the voices in her head. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM~ Yes, I do believe she wanted to make a fast, clean kill. But, something happened when she arrived in Mesa. They def had sex sometime Jun4 between 4am-5pm- there's 13 hours gone.

The other thing is when she Ryan from Pasadena she may have told she was staying another night in Cali?

The LE were not looking for a time gap because they already had her pegged when the camera was found. They backtracked and no cell phone pings or gas transactions in AZ. When she plotted Travis' murder, Jodi thought her butt was covered.

They were looking at the time gap. Flores questioned her about it in the interview. But whether they did look at it wasn't my point. My point was that I believe she'd had to consider as part of her alibi that they'd look at it.

Ryan did not say anything in testimony that she said anything to the effect of spending another night anywhere else.

What I'm discussing is part of her premeditation. I cannot understand why she'd indicate to Ryan that she'd be there straight away. She even said in court that she'd intended to be to Ryan straight away.

The problem is, there's no call to or from Travis AFTER her Ryan call to change that plan. Remember when she told us that she told Travis, "I'm coming to Mesa" and she said he said, "Really?"

So that talk happened according to her phone records BEFORE she called Ryan. (I know her and Travis did not have that conversation, but this is what she said.)

So I don't get why call Ryan after that and say she was coming. Either she thought she'd only be about 5 or so hours late, or she'd changed her mind about the murder, then on the drive to Utah, changed it back and went on to Mesa.

I know she began with premeditation. I can see her having second thoughts, telling Ryan she'll be there, then as she drove, she decided, nope. I'm killing him, just like I planned.

If not one of these two things, I don't know what else makes sense.

Had to have been from DB? If she'd had that $800 in Yreka she could have deposited it there. Or even in Redding where she rented that car.

She either picked up cash from 'someone(s)' "on the road", or in some other dubious fashion (stolen?) in Yreka and didn't want to be surveilled (electroncially or physically) depositing it in that area.

I agree, I hope it gets clarified, but what I got from it is, that is the helio she said she lost, and since the picture was taken on June 3rd, it proves it was not lost, it also proves she had the taped conversation for blackmail:

May 10th: taped sex conversation
May 15th: Picture taken with that phone of her and her dog
May 17th-18th: She claims she lost the phone - really wanted that known
June 3rd: Pictures of her with dyed hair

The camera guy did not say just the new pictures were from that helio he said ALL of the pictures JM was showing were from that helio, including the one of her and the dog, and the one of her and her sister. All was on same phone that she told the jury was lost.

Sorry to keep asking... but was the Helio that JA claimed she "lost" and was later found in 2010 really the one JA had on the trip to murder Travis? That would have been the one that Gus supposedly gave JA to replace the allegedly damaged one (yet JA says she got her insurance to replace the supposedly lost one with with sex tape, the "Gus phone").

Do you know which phone the police had when JA was arrested on July 15, 2008?

By some accounts, JA had three phones and by others there was one (or two). There has to be some reason that there is so much confusion about these phones beyond the normal confusion created by JA's multiple lies about everything. :abnormal:

She either picked up cash from 'someone(s)' "on the road", or in some other dubious fashion (stolen?) in Yreka and didn't want to be surveilled (electroncially or physically) depositing it in that area.

Hmmm.......she could have stolen it from Daddy O's.

(I still believe she has something huge over DB :facepalm:)

On June 4th 08 the last outgoing call on TA's phone was at 12:13 p.m.

After that time, multiple calls and texts came into TA's phone, none of which were answered. Now seeing that TA was to be on a conference call at 7 p.m. that day, it makes no sense that he would ignore those earlier calls and texts prior to that conference call.

That indicates JA had TA in that shower at knife or gunpoint. He was not voluntarily posing for any of those pics she took IMO

On June 3rd, immediately after leaving DB's house, JA deposited $800 in 2 accounts. Where did she get that $800? DB?

ETA: trying to figure out DB's reluctance to answer JM's questions....heh heh
Think it was money roommates had given him for rent... heard one of them say they had given him money but it was not found in the house and mortgage payment not made one night on HLN.

Re: the $800 - Paul Somebody - the guy she knew from the Internet cafe said that he loaned it to her. He said she told him that TA was "seeing" other people and that she was frantic to get to Mesa. Does anyone else remember this or am I in a fog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member