State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm LOLing over this Chris Hughes is explaining how ALV and the DT twisted and peverted those emails, and their advice to JA to "move on."

:stormingmad:

DD should have given CH more air time. He came on there during the last 10 minutes of his show. DD may not make that type of decision, regarding how long guests get interviewed, but 10 minutes was not enough time for him to get across what he wanted to say regarding Jodi and Travis.

I would think she was for the prosecution as she was the friend to go to Cancun...I am sorry and don't mean to make anyone bang their head as to my ignorance in bringing up something that happened early on in the trial. I just cannot find it and am wondering if my dear Mom has it wrong and she did not actually testify in front of the jury. What I really need to know is if the jury heard about the tire slashing, the hacked accounts and her crawling through the doggy door to stay in his home without his knowledge. Thank you and again I am sorry for questioning extremely old testimony but I am spinning in circles over here and making myself batty!
YES. Mimi testified in front of the jury on Day 1. The doggy door (and other incidents of stalking behavior) came out during her redirect by Juan Martinez. Redirect begins at 1:55:38 on the Day 1 YouTube link (audio only-there is no video, only photos) and the doggy door comes up at 1:56:33-ish. Use this link:
[video=youtube;1Fn7WHx4TCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fn7WHx4TCw[/video]

So, watching Chris Hughes on DD tonight.

He said that being Mormon is no different than most other religions in that pre-marital sex is discouraged. He said he and Sky KNEW that TA and JA were having a sexual relationship but he didn't ask for details. And that hey, he was a young single guy, and that's totally normal. (With which I agree)

So then if it's an acceptable part of young, single life to have sexual relationships, why the whole facade of "thirty-year-old virgin"? Why did his friends say on camera in the 48 hrs show that they disapproved of the type of relationship Travis carried on with Jodi?

I'm gonna call BS here and say that TA was under a great deal of pressure to appear chaste. I know the Hughes' cared for Travis, but I honestly find them both a bit hinky. I do not believe that TA having a sexual relationship with Jodi was all cool and hunky dory in Travis' social circle.

I'm sorry, but I think Travis was under totally UNREALISTIC expectations from his friends and church. I think the Hugheses are being disingenuous NOW to say "oh yeah, the sex thing, no big deal, it's cool". I think they likely pressured Travis to CTR, and he felt obliged to hide from them the true nature of his ongoing relationship with JA.

Sorry, but the Hugheses really bug me. I think they were WAY too involved in TA's life.

Calling it a night here peeps :) Kinda procrastinating on the going to bed thing...the last time I slept I had a dream about Gus Searcy.... can you blame me for not wanting to close my peepers again? LOLOLOL

Have a safe night all!

Wouldn't that me more of a nightmare :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using Tapatalk 2

Calling it a night here peeps :) Kinda procrastinating on the going to bed thing...the last time I slept I had a dream about Gus Searcy.... can you blame me for not wanting to close my peepers again? LOLOLOL

Have a safe night all!

That wasn't a dream, that was an all out frigging nightmare. Go to sleep with good thoughts, maybe think of Dr. Horn, now that's a dream. LOL.

He said that being Mormon is no different than most other religions in that pre-marital sex is discouraged. He said he and Sky KNEW that TA and JA were having a sexual relationship but he didn't ask for details. And that hey, he was a young single guy, and that's totally normal. (With which I agree)

So then if it's an acceptable part of young, single life to have sexual relationships, why the whole facade of "thirty-year-old virgin"? Why did his friends say on camera in the 48 hrs show that they disapproved of the type of relationship Travis carried on with Jodi?

I'm gonna call BS here and say that TA was under a great deal of pressure to appear chaste. I know the Hughes' cared for Travis, but I honestly find them both a bit hinky. I do not believe that TA having a sexual relationship with Jodi was all cool and hunky dory in Travis' social circle.

I'm sorry, but I think Travis was under totally UNREALISTIC expectations from his friends and church. I think the Hugheses are being disingenuous NOW to say "oh yeah, the sex thing, no big deal, it's cool". I think they likely pressured Travis to CTR, and he felt obliged to hide from them the true nature of his ongoing relationship with JA.

Sorry, but the Hugheses really bug me. I think they were WAY too involved in TA's life.

Jodi told them, apparently. that she had a vision she would marry Travis.

Let me guess......because it's the truth?

So far we have heard:

She cut it on a glass she broke while Travis was eating oatmeal (court);
She cut it when she tried to grab the knife from the ninjas (Flores;
She cut it on a piece of metal shelving while putting glasses away at work (Ryan);
She cut it while cutting an apple (ALV).

There may be more because I don't remember what she told Dr. Samuels.

Juan hit the story of the shelving cut really hard in his cross. Asked several ways if the manager FOR SURE was told about the injury.

:goodpost:

Thank you for this- I truly thought I was the only one who felt verrrrrrrry icy toward the Hughes. I totally agree with you.

:razz: :razz:

A dream with Gus Searcy! That's a nightmare! lol

Have a safe night all!

BBM. Wasn't Chris Travis' PPL mentor?

I may be wrong but I thought Mimi was the prosecution's first witness after opening statements.

She is, thank you...and there is no video of the 1st day of the trial anywhere!:notgood:
Thank you for responding, I appreciate the hard work all of you do on this amazing site!

Thankyou GoAskAllie! Just saw your post and will try your video!

Chris Hughes on dr. D

:tears: :tears: :tears:

Why didn't juan put him on the stand?????!!!!!

Two words: Pyramid Scheme

Nobody on the prosecution wants Chris Hughes' character/ethics examined too closely. Remember, he and Searcy work for the same pyramid scheme company.

MOO

They seem like opportunists.

:goodpost:

Thank you for this- I truly thought I was the only one who felt verrrrrrrry icy toward the Hughes. I totally agree with you.

I think SH did warn Jodi, but I think it was regarding Travis's inability to be with one girl and to be upfront about it. I think there is more to this couple, judgement-wise, but they will not be forthcoming now.

ITA. The Hughes' knew there was more going on and what Travis and Jodi were doing behind closed doors, I think was a big deal.

So much so, that Jodi blackmailed Travis with the sex.

Lawyers on this thread, please tell us that the ridiculous motion from today to have Dr. G also rebut Dr. Horn's testimony will be denied.

Is there a copy of the motion anywhere or a description of it?

She can't bring herself to acknowledge the knife attack. Really, it's just too vicious.

I believe this as well. Although it doesn't make sense because she has to admit she knifed him.

The killer's mind. It's an interesting thing. I watch The First 48 often. Most of the crimes aren't that heinous but some are. The killers will admit to the crime and most of the details but not the most heinous details.

or Travis and Juan. :heart: :angel:

I had a dream I fell in a running crowd and Travis held out his hand to help me up.

That wasn't a dream, that was an all out frigging nightmare. Go to sleep with good thoughts, maybe think of Dr. Horn, now that's a dream. LOL.

BBM. Wasn't Chris Travis' PPL mentor?

Yes. PPL. The Pyramid Scheme company which, after numerous BBB suits has now changed it's name.

It's a shady scamming business. And yes, CH was TA's "mentor".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae