State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learnt in my early 20's that if I didn't like one of my friends boyfriends, my best bet was to keep my mouth SHUT. As it seemed to me that if I made my objections known my friend would start defending him / the relationship etc and they would just stay together longer, she'd suddenly be out to prove the 'haters' wrong, or go on some rebellion trip, and use the guy to rebel.

Amen to that.

LOL!! :floorlaugh:

Did you notice Skye's smug expression when being interviewed (I think it was 48 hours) it's like she's still proud of herself because of the way she treated Jodi. Guess what .. it's not a good thing .. your friend DIED .. think about it.

I wanna be maid of honor!! :drumroll:

IMO Chris and Sky Hughes = A Can of worms JM was smart enough NOT to open

I really have to wonder, was she even a friend of T? Or just some acquaintance?

Her little psychic powers were annoying. Notice she hasn't been around lately. She probably got cocky and demanded money for her appearances.

She was a PPL acquaintance.

This was after she moved back to Yreka.

Why didn't the State ask Darryl. Why?

I think Juan really thinks something ELSE might've happened but didn't want to throw out speculations.

I believe the Budget man might have looked at her drivers license (which he had to) and her blond hair was etched in his memory. He probably made a photo-copy to put in his files so when the police first contacted him, he remembered her through her photo license.

So the naked of Arias w/braids was taken before June 4th. As was the ones of Travis.
I think a lot of truth were in those interrogation tapes.

The fact that some photos weren't time-stamped is suspicious in itself and has never been addressed.

I notice just the other day that on her license she uses a PO Box as an address. I didn't think you could do that, and the city was Big Sur...what's up with that?

He can be sweet, thoughtful, and arrogant. Us humans, we're multi-faceted.

Is that just a fancy way of calling people "two-faced"? ;)

It is interesting how the very same person (Jodi or Travis) can be either vilified or glorified, depending on the viewer's perspective. :fence:

Every Salvation Army store has 6 of those DVD players - they are worthless. No meth head would steal that. Gus was in Santa Cruz on the 3rd. Paul Stern and MM (or DB) gave her $ right? Maybe she threw a leg over Gus - who knows.

EWWWWWWWWWWWW what a disgusting mental image that is, regarding Jodi and SlimeyStinkyIcky Gus. I am gonna mentally scarred for life.

HUH? Seriously? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

He is appropriately shaded is what I meant!

Lol, I guess it could appear I was passing out some real juicy gossip!

He just looked awfully mocha, IMHO, and I immediately thought of Tan Mom!

He is appropriately shaded is what I meant!

Lol, I guess it could appear I was passing out some real juicy gossip!

He just looked awfully mocha, IMHO, and I immediately thought of Tan Mom!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:@ starting an internet rumor about TanMom... too funny

This was after she moved back to Yreka.

Why didn't the State ask Darryl. Why?

I think Juan really thinks something ELSE might've happened but didn't want to throw out speculations.

I believe the Budget man might have looked at her drivers license (which he had to) and her blond hair was etched in his memory. He probably made a photo-copy to put in his files so when the police first contacted him, he remembered her through her photo license.

So the naked of Arias w/braids was taken before June 4th. As was the ones of Travis.
I think a lot of truth were in those interrogation tapes.

The fact that some photos weren't time-stamped is suspicious in itself and has never been addressed.

The pics of her hair on June 3rd taken from her helio phone seemed darker to me then the pic of her brown hair in the sex pics. It seemed dark dark brown on June3, in the sex pics looks a shade or two lighter brown. But I don't think it's strange that they had sex on June 4...I think Travis was susceptible to her apologetic ways, she probably laid on the charm pretty heavy that day. He let her in 'cause he surprised her, with the excuse of giving him the check. Once inside, she softened him up to her like she always did. She knew exactly what to say and what to do. I don't think the sex is weird cause it makes sense if she was trying to get him to do the photo shoot in the shower.

Maybe TanMom can go visit Jodi and give her some tanning tips, or loan her some bronzer. Jodi is looking awfully pale.

Is that just a fancy way of calling people "two-faced"? ;)

It is interesting how the very same person (Jodi or Travis) can be either vilified or glorified, depending on the viewer's perspective. :fence:

There's no cryptic meaning to the word multi-faceted here.

I notice just the other day that on her license she uses a PO Box as an address. I didn't think you could do that, and the city was Big Sur...what's up with that?

There aren't any rural routes in Yreka. So every one has a post office box there.

Here is Arias admitting all those pictures (found) were originally on her camera.
(start at 8:00)
http://youtu.be/6k29w7HjsVM?t=8m53s

I think this is quite significant and I wish my original post (to this) wasn't deleted!

Arias was not there earlier in that day therefore, Travis did not let her in. She put those earlier photos-- of her in braids and Travis with KY-jelly (from April) on his camera from her camera.

She most likely did this after she sneaked through the back window (screen evidence #52) which happened to be his office window where his camera was located. He was probably sleeping because he told his roommate via phone that morning, he had been up all night. I also don't think he knew she was coming.

I have little doubt that Arias sneaked up to Travis while in the shower and that was the beginning of the end.
There is no way that I will EVER think Travis invited her in that day. No way!

The photos were not transferred. She is trying to say that Travis had one of her cards when the card clearly says "Sony" on it. It is a different size card than the camera she claims had the pictures. Flores tells her no pictures were transferred from her camera, nor his computer, nor his phone. At this point she does not know they were dated. She is lying.....surprise, surprise. Notice, too, Jodi said the camera in storage is broken. So now we have the camera is broken, her computer is broken and the external hard drive is broken. What a co-inky dink.

Obviously the screen fell off the window because it was never presented as evidence that she enter the home through the window, no prints maybe?. The roommates also said they were use to entered through an unlocked door and the roommate came home from work that night and the door was locked. He had to go in through the garage.

Nurmi and Willmott had the option to call an M.D. during their case. They chose to rely on their cross exam of Horn. That didn't turn out like they hoped so now they expect the Judge to help them out and allow additional testimony. The judge has already put a one day limit on surrebuttal and I hope she sticks to it.

I thought of you and your avatar yesterday when we had lunch at Babes Chicken Dinner House. You have to love dinner plate size chicken fried steaks, sharing size bowls of gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans. You have a choice of local honey or sorghum for the buttermilk biscuits and save a place for homemade pies.

Seriously?? Was that on 48 Hours?? I had not heard of anyone who believe those claims.

I think that came out in regards to the email that Skye sent .. when ALV was testifying that at the time she believed the letters were genuine ..

There aren't any rural routes in Yreka. So every one has a post office box there.

ahhhh. ok. Here in NY most things, especially identification, they don't want you to use a PO Box. Not saying its illegal, but I always thought that on legal forms of ID a PO Box was a no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member