State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics of her hair on June 3rd taken from her helio phone seemed darker to me then the pic of her brown hair in the sex pics. It seemed dark dark brown on June3, in the sex pics looks a shade or two lighter brown. But I don't think it's strange that they had sex on June 4...I think Travis was susceptible to her apologetic ways, she probably laid on the charm pretty heavy that day. He let her in 'cause he surprised her, with the excuse of giving him the check. Once inside, she softened him up to her like she always did. She knew exactly what to say and what to do. I don't think the sex is weird cause it makes sense if she was trying to get him to do the photo shoot in the shower.

I totally disagree. This is a woman who since stalked him, slashed his tires, slashed his then-girlfriends tires, hacked into his accounts. and emails. Stole his ring and journal.... etc.
No. I believe he was truly done with her and that is what set her off. And the fact that she owed him money for the car, didn't help.

I think that came out in regards to the email that Skye sent .. when ALV was testifying that at the time she believed the letters were genuine ..

What she said, better explanation than my jibberish.

Regarding the dates of the photographs...I believe it was Robert Brown (please correct me if I'm wrong) that testified that the exif data in photo files shows the original date, time, and which camera (even down to the serial number in some cases) the photo was taken with. I would think that if the nekkid pics from June 4th were actually from an earlier shoot that the police would have uncovered this and we'd know already.

JMO

Think it was Jodi on Travis' computer looking at the youtube videos? That's why the DT made such a big deal about that video, making it out like it was dirty or something? Make that time, four-thirty-something-am stick in the jurors' heads? I do.
I kept thinking that when the "defense" on hln-after dark kept going on how long there was a cooling off period when Jodi got to Travis' ...from having sex to shower to murder. Who says? Jodi? ha. she's hacked his computer before.

Three walls around someone in a shower like that, no where to go...naked and wet. Trapped and one stab to the chest starts the death clock. The tire slashing stalker brought the knife, like she brought G-pa's gun. ...for her stories started up with Flores.. gun and a knife..2 intruders/2 weapons. Jodi tried planting 2 intruders theory a lot.
I loved how the defense team on HLN skirted around the car rental question, letting the word "before" save them. Never mind the car rented for escape and knives packed in books for Matt and other stuff for Darryl, maybe new 9mm gun?...per parents' interviews. Wonder if they were on her hit list next? Leave no witnesses behind maybe. Something tells me that these 2 men know a lot about Jodi.

The photos were not transferred. She is trying to say that Travis had one of her cards when the card clearly says "Sony" on it. It is a different size card than the camera she claims had the pictures. Flores tells her no pictures were transferred from her camera, nor his computer, nor his phone. At this point she does not know they were dated. She is lying.....surprise, surprise. Notice, too, Jodi said the camera in storage is broken. So now we have the camera is broken, her computer is broken and the external hard drive is broken. What a co-inky dink.

Obviously the screen fell off the window because it was never presented as evidence that she enter the home through the window, no prints maybe?. The roommates also said they were use to entered through an unlocked door and the roommate came home from work that night and the door was locked. He had to go in through the garage.

In this demonstration model using his camera, the memory card does not fit.

14n3hcg.jpg

Why did Connor say they found the memory card (separate) in the wash machine. Then Melendez saying, it was intact in the camera?

And someone PLEASE tell me why some evidential-photos didn't contain time-stamps.

I thought of you and your avatar yesterday when we had lunch at Babes Chicken Dinner House. You have to love dinner plate size chicken fried steaks, sharing size bowls of gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans. You have a choice of local honey or sorghum for the buttermilk biscuits and save a place for homemade pies.

Babe's, huh? Fellow Texan here :)

Think it was Jodi on Travis' computer looking at the youtube videos? That's why the DT made such a big deal about that video, making it out like it was dirty or something? Make that time, four-thirty-something-am stick in the jurors' heads? I do.
I kept thinking that when the "defense" on hln-after dark kept going on how long there was a cooling off period when Jodi got to Travis' ...from having sex to shower to murder. Who says? Jodi? ha. she's hacked his computer before.

Three walls around someone in a shower like that, no where to go...naked and wet. Trapped and one stab to the chest starts the death clock. The tire slashing stalker brought the knife, like she brought G-pa's gun. ...for her stories started up with Flores.. gun and a knife..2 intruders/2 weapons. Jodi tried planting 2 intruders theory a lot.
I loved how the defense team on HLN skirted around the car rental question, letting the word "before" save them. Never mind the car rented for escape and knives packed in books for Matt and other stuff for Darryl, maybe new 9mm gun?...per parents' interviews. Wonder if they were on her hit list next? Leave no witnesses behind maybe. Something tells me that these 2 men know a lot about Jodi.

I am guessing that JA most likely has some sort of leverage, regarding MM and DB.

The photos were not transferred. She is trying to say that Travis had one of her cards when the card clearly says "Sony" on it. It is a different size card than the camera she claims had the pictures. Flores tells her no pictures were transferred from her camera, nor his computer, nor his phone. At this point she does not know they were dated. She is lying.....surprise, surprise. Notice, too, Jodi said the camera in storage is broken. So now we have the camera is broken, her computer is broken and the external hard drive is broken. What a co-inky dink.

Obviously the screen fell off the window because it was never presented as evidence that she enter the home through the window, no prints maybe?. The roommates also said they were use to entered through an unlocked door and the roommate came home from work that night and the door was locked. He had to go in through the garage.

Arias was very surprised to hear about that third roommate being home earlier. Why? Because if Arias came through the garage door as she said, she would've seen his car.

IMO she came in through the office-window. As far as prints? She said herself she would've worn gloves and probably did until she started playing around with his camera which was ALSO in his office.

She probably told Flores they had sex in the office in case any DNA would've shown up.

I don't think the State has this right. But the bottom line is, she deserves the DP regardless.

They seem like opportunists.

One of my main problems is he was Travis' mentor, Travis was supposed to host or be a part of the conference call the evening he was killed, Chris Hughes never seemed to bother to find out why Travis wasn't on the call, and the Hughes didn't even find out that Travis was dead until they were on their way to Cancun. A trip Travis was supposed to be on. I simply do not understand the Hughes' lack of concern over no one hearing from Travis since he last texted with Chris around noon on the 4th. It makes no sense to me at all.

This was after she moved back to Yreka.

Why didn't the State ask Darryl. Why?

I think Juan really thinks something ELSE might've happened but didn't want to throw out speculations.

I believe the Budget man might have looked at her drivers license (which he had to) and her blond hair was etched in his memory. He probably made a photo-copy to put in his files so when the police first contacted him, he remembered her through her photo license.

So the naked of Arias w/braids was taken before June 4th. As was the ones of Travis.
I think a lot of truth were in those interrogation tapes.

The fact that some photos weren't time-stamped is suspicious in itself and has never been addressed.

SunDawn, I do like how you are thinking re: sex photos on June 4. I would love for it to be proven that TA did not kindly invite her into his home and bed after he so perfectly described her "worst thing ever" evil psychopathy in his texts.

Here is Arias admitting all those pictures (found) were originally on her camera.
(start at 8:00)
http://youtu.be/6k29w7HjsVM?t=8m53s

I think this is quite significant and I wish my original post (to this) wasn't deleted!

Arias was not there earlier in that day therefore, Travis did not let her in. She put those earlier photos-- of her in braids and Travis with KY-jelly (from April) on his camera from her camera.

She most likely did this after she sneaked through the back window (screen evidence #52) which happened to be his office window where his camera was located. He was probably sleeping because he told his roommate via phone that morning, he had been up all night.

I have little doubt that Arias sneaked up to Travis while in the shower and that was the beginning of the end.
There is no way that I will EVER think Travis invited her in that day. No way!

Very possible!

How and when did she access his computer to know he was watching YouTube video at 4am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that just a fancy way of calling people "two-faced"? ;)

It is interesting how the very same person (Jodi or Travis) can be either vilified or glorified, depending on the viewer's perspective. :fence:

Nah, I think it's just human nature. I'm pretty liberal in a social sense, but I would surprise some of my friends with my more conservative views on some subjects.

Doesn't make me "two-faced"' but definitely "multi-facted". The sides don't contradict, but rather complete the whole.

BBM Oh my, she was a trip, IMO. I watched that interview twice. Her accent/looks reminded me of a character in the movie White Oleander.
FWIW
Mark Eiglarsh and Dr. Drew spoke to her in French.

One of my main problems is he was Travis' mentor, Travis was supposed to host or be a part of the conference call the evening he was killed, Chris Hughes never seemed to bother to find out why Travis wasn't on the call, and the Hughes didn't even find out that Travis was dead until they were on their way to Cancun. A trip Travis was supposed to be on. I simply do not understand the Hughes' lack of concern over no one hearing from Travis since he last texted with Chris around noon on the 4th. It makes no sense to me at all.

This makes me crazy, too. Part of my hinky meter beeping.

This was after she moved back to Yreka.

Why didn't the State ask Darryl. Why?

I think Juan really thinks something ELSE might've happened but didn't want to throw out speculations.

I believe the Budget man might have looked at her drivers license (which he had to) and her blond hair was etched in his memory. He probably made a photo-copy to put in his files so when the police first contacted him, he remembered her through her photo license.

So the naked of Arias w/braids was taken before June 4th. As was the ones of Travis.
I think a lot of truth were in those interrogation tapes.

The fact that some photos weren't time-stamped is suspicious in itself and has never been addressed.

The photos were addressed and answered in court as to why they were not dated.

Her hair was not completely brown in the pictures taken in May with the dog. Her hair was streaked with blond which was explained by a poster as the dye was unable to adhere to her hair shaft and the blond was still showing through. Jodi admits she dyed her hair back to brown when she was back in California. She also admitted she had not seen his new camera before. There was no way she could have transferred those photos onto his camera so she'd have to delete them. The date stamps pictures tell the whole story. jmo

Frayedknot your hilarious on the tan comment judge sideline! He looks very tanned .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoTX local