State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine Judge Judy with this case?:floorlaugh:

We would have been done months ago.

I can picture her with smoke coming out her ears and her second meeting with dear gus :floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

I think he has been consulting with ALV/DT all along.

Nonetheless, the fact that he evaluated JA 5 years after the fact, after JA has had a library of books and magazines all relating to DV and phycology, after JA has listened to experts opinions (strong and weak points), after JA has been in jail and got lot's of advise from her fellow inmates etc, etc, etc. I still do not understand how in the world this can be permitted. I had asked if there was a precedent for this or is this starting a precedent?

I still don't know.:facepalm:

Someone (you?) asked about this on the legal thread. Lawyer 1st answered that the DT couldn't ask for this for all the reasons previously stated. When poster informed him/her there was a motion to grant such testimony, they seemed shocked.

My concern about this, aside from the obvious, is that if JSS allows it, it would become precedent? Gonna ask :lol:

I think he has been consulting with ALV/DT all along.

Nonetheless, the fact that he evaluated JA 5 years after the fact, after JA has had a library of books and magazines all relating to DV and phycology, after JA has listened to experts opinions (strong and weak points), after JA has been in jail and got lot's of advise from her fellow inmates etc, etc, etc. I still do not understand how in the world this can be permitted. I had asked if there was a precedent for this or is this starting a precedent?

I still don't know.:facepalm:

I am sailing on your boat with hurricane winds and 15ft waves. I understand your point .

What is the significance, if any, of Jodi making 3 separate bank deposits before leaving on her journey to kill Travis? Any theories as to how this might tie into premeditation? Seems odd.

I'm not sure the intent of disclosing her bank deposits was anything more than part of a "paper trail". But the deposits were not made at "the start". She was already in Monterey or maybe Salinas. :twocents:

As much as I would love that to happen, I don't think it will. All of that isn't relevant to the case. Yes, the cases are similar but not directly linked to this case. I believe the door will need to open before JM can walk down that road.

Sure hope I'm wrong.

Yes, I am kidding, but knowing what he has likely discovered about the witness, he will treat him like a laughingstock, as he did the other two. When Jennifer starts going over his CV line by line, every breath he ever took, however, that is when JM can ask isn't it true sir that in that case you just told the jury about .....this happened. He can do that, to impeach his credibility, and we know Jennifer likes think more is better so she will do this CV line, by line if it takes her till lunch. She opened a lot of doors that way for JM, this is how he got to drill ALV with the Snow White and how she padded her CV with claiming to be keynote speaker, etc. Can you imagine the tone in JM voice asking the guy about the cases he testified in, NEVER having even met the person he was testifying about, relying only on what the lawyers told him about the person? JM can pull out the judge's written, and PUBLIC, opinion he wrote regarding this doctor doing this. He can and he will. In my opinion.:blushing: In the words of Fonzie...I could be wwwwwwwrrrrrong. Of course. I do know he is allowed to ask him about his long time association with ALV. That question alone is enough for me.

Good morning all :seeya:

I was wondering if anyone had a link to DD last night with Chris Hughes? I was watching it, paused, and came back and my stupid DVR was recording 2 shows (one of which I had to watch - and it WASN'T DD) and I missed it. Booooo!

Thanks.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready for tomorrow. I'm nervous, excited and ready for justice to be served for Travis and his family. They deserve peace and closure!!

Praying for the Alexander family and may Travis finally be able to rest in peace.

Probably, the same reason the defendant's family has not been called to the stand. I don't recall them testifying. Nothing to add to this portion of the trial. I'm sure we will see all of them during the penalty/sentencing phase.

I realize that JA's relatives may be called during the penalty phase of the trial, but isn't it interesting that the only thing her mother has to offer in the way of defense is to be in the courtroom everyday? She doesn't have ONE THING to say in defense of her daughter against a murder charge. No matter what role she had in what JA has become I still find it sad. Travis's family is clearly the injured party here, but JA has brought tremendous shame and sorrow to her own family as well.

Good morning all :seeya:

I was wondering if anyone had a link to DD last night with Chris Hughes? I was watching it, paused, and came back and my stupid DVR was recording 2 shows (one of which I had to watch - and it WASN'T DD) and I missed it. Booooo!

Thanks.

I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready for tomorrow. I'm nervous, excited and ready for justice to be served for Travis and his family. They deserve peace and closure!!

Praying for the Alexander family and may Travis finally be able to rest in peace.

Here is a small, but important part of it friend

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/29/travis-friend-feared-his-kids-around-jodi

Yes, I am kidding, but knowing what he has likely discovered about the witness, he will treat him like a laughingstock, as he did the other two. When Jennifer starts going over his CV line by line, every breath he ever took, however, that is when JM can ask isn't it true sir that in that case you just told the jury about .....this happened. He can do that, to impeach his credibility, and we know Jennifer likes think more is better so she will do this CV line, by line if it takes her till lunch. She opened a lot of doors that way for JM, this is how he got to drill ALV with the Snow White and how she padded her CV with claiming to be keynote speaker, etc. Can you imagine the tone in JM voice asking the guy about the cases he testified in, NEVER having even met the person he was testifying about, relying only on what the lawyers told him about the person? JM can pull out the judge's written, and PUBLIC, opinion he wrote regarding this doctor doing this. He can and he will. In my opinion.:blushing: In the words of Fonzie...I could be wwwwwwwrrrrrong. Of course. I do know he is allowed to ask him about his long time association with ALV. That question alone is enough for me.

You would think Wilma would realize the error of her ways, and not open this door...yet she has to, right? I mean regardless of how much time she spends on his experience, she's gonna have to spend time on it. I guess I'm wondering if that she does this quickly, concisely, will Juan be able to delve into specifics?

But then again we are talking about JW :lol:

Eta: as far as the bank business...would have loved to have heard from the fraud lady from chase bank. I guess it's safe to assume the DT won that battle as she was never called to the stand. Gotta wonder what she had to say!!!

After watching HLN After Dark last night, I walked away wondering how Judge Larry Seidlin ever got be to a judge ... really, to criticize JM for OVER-TRYING this case ????

I can't figure out why they hired Judge Seidlin to appear on HLN After Dark - he is one of the big reasons I don't enjoy watching the show! :banghead:

A question. this man that is going to testify did he see ALV and RS and Dr marte testify? I am sure he followed what was said since he is a friend of ALV. how can he testify after watching the state and DT testimony.?

Arrogance replaces common sense. His wallet will be a little fatter when he leaves.

I'm not sure the intent of disclosing her bank deposits was anything more than part of a "paper trail". But the deposits were not made at "the start". She was already in Monterey or maybe Salinas. :twocents:

Yep. Jodi was picking up cash along the way to deposit.

OT but if anyone wants to see a NO NONSENSE judge, there is one sitting this morning in the Zimmerman hearing.

SunDawn, I do like how you are thinking re: sex photos on June 4. I would love for it to be proven that TA did not kindly invite her into his home and bed after he so perfectly described her "worst thing ever" evil psychopathy in his texts.

IIRC Dec. Flores has said there were photo's of them in a sex act that day. The photo's of Jodi are strange and I have a hard time with them,but the ones of Travis are related to that day. He has his bodybug on his right bicep in the bed photos and you can see red mark it left in the shower photos.

I think one effect from this witness will be to further impeach ALV's testimony. :floorlaugh:

OT but if anyone wants to see a NO NONSENSE judge, there is one sitting this morning in the Zimmerman hearing.

I swore I wasn't going to follow that trial... I can't look...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Hughs will be a guest on Trishs true crime radio this Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste