State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crunchy all the way. I throw away the ones that are too puffy. :facepalm:

I love Andy Capp Hot Fries... I only like the skinny ones! If I happen to get a bag of thick cut ones... I suck the hot stuff off and toss em. My family thinks I'm crazy and size doesn't matter....eyeroll.. Whatever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sister acted like a robot.

I think she and her brother didn't know the new defense claim, so they had no idea Travis was being dragged through the mud. I also think their brother's suicide still affects her quite deeply (I believe it occurred around the time of her arrest).

I truly hope your sister is healthy now. My heart goes out to you. Been there. Doing that. :blowkiss:

Thank you so much for that. It's a hard road, huh?

She's been clean for five years now. Never thought we'd get here but I'm so thankful we did.

:hug:

I hope he gets a chance to talk and get out everything he wants to say.

One thing (among many) that I can't stand about shows like DD and NG is that they don't let their important guests speak for more than 30 seconds. I don't CARE what their 'experts' have to say when someone truly relevant like Chris Hughes is there, to give REAL information, as he is someone who was actually there.

I wanted to scream at my TV last night when DD kept cutting him off from finishing what he was trying to say.

LOL, I tweeted to him & asked him not to cut people off like that :floorlaugh:

I'm getting really annoyed that both sides are so hung up on the sequence of events. I almost feel like JM is arguing the shot last strictly because it goes against Jodi's claim of shot first. WTH does it matter? She killed him 3 damned times that day. Whichever was first seems irrelevant to me... He was moving about the room after the first "strike" ...bleeding profusely ... obviously suffering terribly...and knowing he was dying. He was clearly not a threat at any point ... but she kept killing him anyway... The ME said "probably,likely,I doubt it" etc. No matter what the order of events .. IT WAS CRUEL and absolutely rises to Murder 1! :banghead:

By the way, who shot Jr? I have forgotton as it was so many years ago!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I love Andy Capp Hot Fries... I only like the skinny ones! If I happen to get a bag of thick cut ones... I suck the hot stuff off and toss em. My family thinks I'm crazy and size doesn't matter....eyeroll.. Whatever!

Oh size matters!!! I don't like potato chips with bubbles in them either or ones that are a little burned. I think I end up throwing away half the bag because of these strange peculiarities.

How does a neuropsychologist who has focused on DV rebut a clinical psychologist who diagnosed BPD? What am I missing?

I really do not understand why the Jury did not hear this, I am looking forward to hear more of his stories.

I believe Jodi should pay for her crime, don't get me wrong. But I don't believe everything Chris Hughes says, for example, I don't believe his and his wife's email were taken out of context. If Juan could have done something about what was said in the email to turn it around, he would have. All Juan could do was to try to get as many objections in as possible. It is understandable that Chris Hughes doesn't want any excuses for Jodi and does not want to help the person who murdered his friend in cold blood. I think that the Hughes really believed that Travis was a womanizer, in context or not. They were warning Jodi about Travis' past, that can't be taken out of context. I know we want justice for a cold-blooded murder but the truth is the truth. Whether this will make a difference, maybe in the sentencing phase. I don't defend murderers or liars.

By the way, who shot Jr? I have forgotton as it was so many years ago!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Kristen, Sue Ellen's sister with whom he had an affair and fathered Christopher, the adopted son of Bobby. In Dallas present, it was Bum who killed JR at his request since he was dying of cancer.

ETA: Cliff Barnes has been framed for killing JR per JR's plan. Next Season should be interesting.

Did you at least pour them into a bowl?

If you're eating them dry out of the box... I suggest forum detox :) lol

:floorlaugh:

CHEETOS... not Cheerios!

:seeya:

Ah....ya had to mention Andy Capp fries didn't ya? Now I have to HAVE some. :rockon:

Those are good, I also like the cheddar ones..they are so hard to find at the grocery store...I usually have to buy them at 711 type stores

I wonder if the judge gave the defense team the clear on that motion they filled allowing for more testimony. So much of this trial has been handled behind closed door! What happened to the public's right to know?
images

When it comes to AFTER the fire being shot, the question for me is:

'Was JA life threatened enough for her to then brutally stab him and slice his throat?'

Even if I felt he could move slightly, based on JA story, the next most likely 'step' was to cough in the sink. The facts appear to me he would have been in no condition to harm her, and IMO if JA really had not meant to shoot him, she would have been calling 911.

If this guy were to say yes, he could have moved around for a few minutes. JM could say 'So TA could move', 'Could he have strangled her?' Could he have stabbed her? Could he have shot her? Could he have stopped her from running away? then show a picture of JA. Whose autopsy were you referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelChard