State rests rebuttal case- thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My list of snacks for closing (though I'm not sure if I'll have an appetite)

A couple of barrels of Cheetos/Planters/Utz

Funyuns Onion Rings

Cape Cod potato chips..all varieties!

Kettle chips (Cheddar and red onion flavour)

Coke (made with real sugar) in small glass bottles

Yummo! I want Twizzlers after someone brought them up a couple weeks ago. I think I finally have to cave and go buy some during my lunch.

Roflmao!

I thought it was Cheerios!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you clarified. I was beginning to think Cheetos and milk was an American sorta thang :floorlaugh:

My list of snacks for closing (though I'm not sure if I'll have an appetite)

A couple of barrels of Cheetos/Planters/Utz

Funyuns Onion Rings

Cape Cod potato chips..all varieties!

Kettle chips (Cheddar and red onion flavour)

Coke (made with real sugar) in small glass bottles

Oooh I'm with you on the Coke - we call it "mexican coke" after a Hispanic friend of ours first used the name because he said that is the way they make coke in Mexico. I'll have to look for the smaller bottles, don't think I've seen 'em in small ones yet. So I think i'll go with mexican coke and popcorn.

Dr. Phil is talking about DV and abuse. He is actually describing JA in his generalities. He said that the period after the separation is very dangerous as the abuser has separation anxiety. confronting your abuser almost certainly results in certain death.

How sad this whole situation is for so many people. :(

Last night I missed the part where Chris says his wife called her "rabbit boiler." Sky sure pegged her!

hahaha..had to look that one up

Rabbit Boiler

Noun: a crazy stalking ex. : usually female.
would kill the family pet to make his/her point.

I caught a bit of Dr. Drew last night and was highly amused to see Mark Geragos on there sharing his wisdom about DP cases. IIRC, he lost the last two he's tried. :facepalm:

And he looks OLD!!! OMG I almost didn't recognize him!

One of the biggest problems I have with this neuropsychologist beside he is a friend of ALV and it has been proved he is less than stellar is...I hate to even think this much less type it....Travis' brain was mush after 5 days....this guy is used to dealing with live victims...I am so disgusted with this whole trail and the way it has been handled. IMO It's way past time for JSS to take control of the court and stop giving the dt the reins. I watched JP coddle the jury and school the defense in the CA case and we know what happened there.

It doesnt matter what he is. It does matter what jodi is. A LIAR

Someone, don't remember who, posted a video a thread or two back that demonstrated the comparison of jacketed vs. hollowpoint bullets fired through gel. IIRC, the 25 cal. gun missing from Grandpa's house had a 7 round clip of hollowpoints.
Here is a video that shows, albeit a larger caliber, the effect of a hollowpoint through gel.

[video=youtube;tTHo0K2Sc0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTHo0K2Sc0g[/video]

Now imagine that going through someone's brain.

Only thing with Dan Freeman that struck me as really odd is if I remember correctly, when he was on one of the HLN shows he said one year on a whim he went to visit Jodi in jail on Christmas Eve. I'm not sure but I think it was him. I thought that was really weird, that why would he even go visit her? I know he used to be friends with her, but after knowing what she did, why would he even think about going to visit her?

You're right, Freeman visited her, more than once in fact. Here's an article from a few days ago in which he discusses the reasons why and other matters related to his friendship with Travis and Jodi, his testimony, etc. Quick read, fills in some of the blanks. http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...eman-friend-of-arias-and-alexander-speaks-out

Edit: I'm by no means a Dan Freeman apologist--and it's clear that he was sucked in by her charms early on and admitted in those early days he couldn't imagine she was capable of murdering Travis. One thing to keep in mind--Jodi didn't formally shift her defense from the Ninjas did it to self defense/PTSD/BWS until December 2011. Dan said he stopped following the case in 2010 after being told that he was on the witness list (could be called by either side) and to avoid news reports. When he visited her in jail in the months following her arrest, he wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt--that intruders murdered Travis, not someone that he liked and had spent considerable time in his home, including regular Sunday dinners. He's only "guilty" of being duped/naive/gullible/poor judge of character. Clearly he had never met anyone like Jodi.

Only thing with Dan Freeman that struck me as really odd is if I remember correctly, when he was on one of the HLN shows he said one year on a whim he went to visit Jodi in jail on Christmas Eve. I'm not sure but I think it was him. I thought that was really weird, that why would he even go visit her? I know he used to be friends with her, but after knowing what she did, why would he even think about going to visit her?

Morbid curiosity?

Sorry if this has been discussed but does anyone know about the State's update to witness list?
n1xok3.jpg

Good point. I think it's different for all of us as we aren't personally connected to the case. No clue how I'd react if I was a close friend or family member.

When my sister was in the worst part of her drug addiction and we were filming Intervention, I had ZERO desire whatsoever to watch it when it aired. It was all too close and personal and brought up horribly painful wounds. So maybe it's similar.

I truly hope your sister is healthy now. My heart goes out to you. Been there. Doing that. :blowkiss:

Someone, don't remember who, posted a video a thread or two back that demonstrated the comparison of jacketed vs. hollowpoint bullets fired through gel. IIRC, the 25 cal. gun missing from Grandpa's house had a 7 round clip of hollowpoints.
Here is a video that shows, albeit a larger caliber, the effect of a hollowpoint through gel.

Hollow Point Bullet Through Gelatine - YouTube

Now imagine that going through someone's brain.

Here's one with a 25 cal

It pretty well demonstrates Dr Horn's explanation of the gasses do some damage

[video=youtube;8rPWLWjt4vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rPWLWjt4vo[/video]

Oooh I'm with you on the Coke - we call it "mexican coke" after a Hispanic friend of ours first used the name because he said that is the way they make coke in Mexico. I'll have to look for the smaller bottles, don't think I've seen 'em in small ones yet. So I think i'll go with mexican coke and popcorn.

My local mom & pop store imports all their sodas from Mexico! All glass bottles!! The way God intended !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has been discussed but does anyone know about the State's update to witness list?
n1xok3.jpg

It's me. They want to know what I think of JA.

Don't tell anyone I told you that. I might have to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly