State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there was much evidence that pointed to the forgery found in Jodi's cell. These letters will never mean anything on any level in this trial. jodi wrote them plain and simple. I'm not going to speak about how I know or what I know but I do know this to be true.

So glad your in here tonight, thank you! I hate when this ugly rumor is brought up.

Someone earlier suggested that the explosive email Travis sent to Jodi, where he was threatening to expose Jodi to EVERYONE, involved some sort of financial scam/fraud that he had caught Jodi in. This made me remember the question that Martinez asked Jodi that was related to her last tax return that was filed with the IRS and the DT jumped up IMMEDIATELY and objected. After a long sidebar Martinez did not ask any other similar question. IIRC, Jodi got that same look that she gave Martinez when he asked her if she had been jealous of Travis. It was a very creepy look.

So now I tend to suspect that the explosive fight was related to something big and it was about money that had been stolen or scammed, IMO.

I had that feeling for a long time,,maybe travis caught her doing credit card scams,,maybe she got credit card #s from travis files from ppl and was selling them,,maybe ja and mm was doing that at the resorts and resturants they worked at,,does anyone know why she worked at so many diffrent resturants,,but with anything with ja,,who knows

No but JA did. She said he was a wrestler in HS. Why do you ask?

I was just thinking about her ridiculous story...saying T.A body slammed her...she would never be able to escape out from under him if he was a wrestler...he could've held her there all day...just want the jury to have all the info it takes to convict her...

God it really is a shame the jury can't hear all this.

Take note ALV. Who was the one "emotionally terrorizing" the other?

I've always suspected that in fact, she caught him completely without guard when she either stabbed him or pointed the gun at him, because she was threatening to kill herself first.

moo

Thank you. Does it make sense that I was really really angry with my sister for a looooooooooong time, for leaving me in this pain in the butt world, by myself?

It makes total and complete sense.

So glad your in here tonight, thank you! I hate when this ugly rumor is brought up.

It's false. Those letters were forged by Jodi. I don't know how Matt McCartney plays in to it but they were not written by Travis. Period.

Does anyone have a link to the full message from Travis on May 26th?
I am only finding pieces of it.

I wanted to dig into it a little further,
That comment about hurting him worse than his father's death.

My dad is still alive, but my mom died on May 6th 2000, 8 days before
Mother's day. In fact her last Mother's Day present was the dress
I buried her in. I was 32.
6 weeks later My Grandmother (her mother) died
just 2 days before my 33rd birthday.

Most days it still feels like it was yesterday.

*** :shush: y'all please don't say you are sorry,
I can't read that stuff this week!
I will melt into a sniveling mess!
:tears::tears:
I miss my Grandma, but NOTHING like I miss my mom.

Of course Travis and his dad are males, so a little
different relationship there I am sure, Travis' dad died on his 20th birthday
in a motorcycle crash? Correct?

I am just trying to think of what any person could do or say or accuse me
of that would be bad enough to say that they hurt me worse
than the death of my parent.

:twocents: The WORST thing I can think of....
DID happen hurt me deeply
but still does not compare to losing my mom and it is not
something I would feel like I needed to tell everyone
(including that person's mother)

Travis was not known to freak out. BMW, ATV accident, tires slashed...

(((hugs))) I lost my mom last Mothers Day....

Yes, thank you. I watched it. But, this was after my post. ;)

Since watching her tonight, I have changed my opinion on the Hughes.

ALV just transposed the context of Sky's email too. The DT tried to use the shyster moves.

True. Not because he was in any way abusive. Because he couldn't seem to commit. She explained that on Dr. Drew tonight.

What??????? This happened??? Is it in the link you're referring to??? Cause the timeline I read was that Juan's expert deemed the, to be forged?

ironically I am just watching CH testimony again from the prosecutorial misconduct evidentiary hearing. And yes, Nurmi in a question to CH says something like 'there was an expert that concluded it was highly probable that Mr. Alexander wrote this letter' and no, Juan did not object. I have no clue if it is an appellate issue though.
it's around the 15 minute mark, but you might want to back up a bit and go to around the 12-13 minute.
[video=youtube;z4bTzT-c0DI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI[/video]

Also, to whoever asked me where I had heard what Sky replied to Nurmi.... it's also in this hearing. Eventually Juan does object, and when they come back from sidebar, Nurmi didn't read anymore from Sky's email.

ETA: yes, IIRC Juan had experts that said they were forged or fake. I would tend to believe those experts. ;)

It doesn't matter. She would of looked straight at the jury and said yes.

I sooo wish Juan would have asked Jodi, " it's true that you were the worst thing to ever happen to Travis, right?"

True. Not because he was in any way abusive. Because he couldn't seem to commit. She explained that on Dr. Drew tonight.

But considering how many girls he had hoped to/ asked to marry, it seems kind of strange that anyone who knew him would say he had commitment issues......

as no way would Travis be threatening to tell people about that kind of thing. He wasn't going to go public with a pregnancy story. It was something pretty awful and something Jodi couldn't let him tell.

I'm pretty sure she was trying to "make amends" in her phone calls and messages after that while she was planning to go there and kill him. She probably pulled out all the stops to apologize, throw herself on his mercy, keep him unbalanced enough that he wouldn't do anything until she could get there and solve the problem.

hmmm first time I heard that. I wonder if it's possible that she told him she was pregnant and had an abortion? (and then finding out she lied about it) I could see her only saying that in person/on the phone rather than in a message or email (no trace of it). I am not sure what his beliefs on abortion would be, but being religious, he may have been pro life. Just a thought. and JMO

Found this searching for the texts, hope its ok to copy and paste here.

Just so we are all on the same page with the text messages.

First, transcribed by LizardQueen74 and Paperwing:

Text from TA to JA, tentatively dated April 2008

Do not call me. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to gt the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fing lie. So either text me you that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no
way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. To have me this persons information before I tell all of the hughes' leslie udy, the freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out.

Second, from Nurni filing in July 2010:

Text from TA to JA, dated by Nurmi as 5/10/08

Why don’t you have him come and **** you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and dare insult me of all people. Someone you have should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect.

Last, transcribed by Paperwing:

Text from TA with no replies from JA in between:
05/26/08 at 07:59:15am

I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope youread because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your own problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarrassed by it. If he knew what I knew about you he'd spit in ur face. Sow ould everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even say it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness. You couldn't get off your lazy butt to to read it could you. That's the sociopath (I) know so well. it freakin figures. I don't want your apology I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

Poor guy, he tried to reason with someone who could not be reasoned with. (huge sigh)

When and where did Skye repeat the accusation that Travis was a pedophile? I cannot rest until I get an answer to this, people!
I will give her a pass. One of Travis's friends killed himself because due to childhood abuse he was afraid he would do the same to young children.
After having knowledge of this suicide and letter,she may have thought was Travis this way too?]
* it was a mind game to Jodi that is all
IMO

Do we know what JA wrote on Danny's pic? I spent a hour or so the other day trying to find it and i came up empty. Do you know, please share? TIA :)

She said he had nice abs or something..

Re: Dr Drew's co-host tonight.....Did I hear this correctly?....One of the female panel members was complimenting her and said she looked like a mermaid?

Mermaid? :fish::floorlaugh::fish::floorlaugh:

Thank you for clarifying! I know many peeps, based on posts here, who were a little concerned about their $$ going to CH and not to the Alexander family.

Good to know that there will be no admin fees, etc.

ETA: Did Paypal waive their fees for this fund? I used to sell on ebay and Paypal took a huge chunk of my $$!

If my memory serves me correctly, when I donated I had the option of labeling it as a friend/family money transfer or a business money payment and I clicked friend/family which lead me to pay a small fee.. I imagine if I did business then perhaps the other end would be responsible for paying some fee? Not fully sure though

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

It's false. Those letters were forged by Jodi. I don't know how Matt McCartney plays in to it but they were not written by Travis. Period.

It's absolutely absurd to even suggest it. Imagine, these "young people" who do everything on the computer - IM, email, Facebook, myspace, texting and phoning and he's going to HAND WRITE a letter explaining that he's a pedophile? For what? To help her out when she's in court? HAHAHAHA. It's completely ridiculous. Beyond logic.

moo

I am waiting until the verdict!:blushing:

Oh damn, yeah that should be fun. They really believe she will be acquitted. Acquitted, that all jurors will say not guilty. It feels like very young people over there or very insane people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb