State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget Arias, this is all about this wonderful expert. We're 45 minutes in and he is still talking about his experience and importance. :sigh:

"oooh, I might have to change my estimate"...I am more important than I thought.

Seriously JW asks a question objection, may we approach. Wow he is wonderful I wonder why he didn't evaluate JA for the case in chief.
Good lordy get a move on!!!!!!!

Jodi is going to lose it .. her defences are completely breaking down .. she's getting a mean vicious expression on her face for the first time today.

IRVING - that gif with the flour/blow dryer may in fact be the funniest gif I have ever seen!!!

Whoever did that to her - evil goodness!!!! LMAO!!!

Nurmi's back on 'jury duty.'

He is sitting foreward. I bet it's really uncomfortable. Perhaps he went to a crash course with Dr G

Attachments

• sideglance.gif
    sideglance.gif
    31.1 KB · Views: 25
@ reporterjmiguel Several members of the #Arias jury look completely #checkedout. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

I wondered if they were looking at this Dr or not...DT really needs to stop this BS, its not helping JA, Travis' Family, the State of AZ or the Jury!

Sleeping.Dog_.jpg

So, how many diplomates does it take to screw in a lightbulb?"

...the light bulb just never gets changed.... they just talk about it for a long, long , long time......:floorlaugh:

Does JW really think the jury wants to hear all this??? So incredibly boring.

Susie, I lost my feed so a question if you don't mind. Are they trying to testify as fact that the clinical hrs received while obtaining Doctorate do not count? That is so preposterous...of course they count and it one of the criteria necessary for licensure, even Dr DM testified to this iirc.:banghead::banghead:

That's what this guy is saying. Dr D may have said that changed after her license, (there might be a limit on pre-doctorate hours) but he's wrong about "only the hours after the doctorate is obtained" count.

So did the DT google "most boring expert witnesses" when looking for these guys? Wow.

Weebles!!!!
We need Weebles!
Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads