State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geffner asking JW how to use technology
GeffnerLearning_zps71a01141.jpg

...he got quite excited about that floating arrow ...giggles and all :floorlaugh:

If a floating profile is invalid, then tell us about her personality disorders.

So it's a 'disability' profile. Oh yeah. She is sick all right.

I know I am not qualified to make a diagnosis but if I were I know what it would be.

....hehe - thanks for thinking of me:)....
I'm with you though - we might have to raise a glass to o:Banane35:ur friend josie in Scotland! Cheers!

Its just after six here
You're missing serious drinking time
:floorlaugh:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Witness: I never paid attention to it until it came up in this case..

tumblr_mau1y378xi1rsk5cr1.gif

How can he even testify to ANYTHING when he has never spoken to Arias? THis is so much BS and a total waste of time.

I suppose since this is a DP case the DT is allowed to waste as much time as they feel necessary to save their clients life. But I think they should all (DT) be held in contempt because this is indeed contemptible!

Good Lord! My day has just been ruined!!! I work in the clinic at an intermediate school and a little boy just came in for meds, saw that I was watching the trial on my computer, and looked at JA and said, "Is that you?" Bwwaaaahhhhaaaahhaaa!!!!! I look NOTHING like JA (I hope) except for having dark hair!

hi everyone,

the reason i am writing in bright blue is to make sure everyone can see this.

No name calling please. No trying to slip in little snide remarks.

Keep your posts on topic

thank you

tricia

Listening to Dr.G is scrambling my brain and flooding my hippocampus.

With all of this skipping and repeating happening - at least on azcentral - I wonder if we are actually "live" watching this trial?

I don't think it's an individual link issue - everyone is having it, right?

I am watching on azcentral and have had zero issues.

when I do have issues, it is my internet provider. I suggest a reboot to your modem and restart of your computer to establish a new connection.

it is not the feed - or else EVERYONE would have an issue. it is your provider/connection :)

well looks like they will definitely be there til 8pm at this rate, he just keeps going and going and going

objection! relevance!

As long as we can end the day with Juan it will all be ok.

Isn't is very telling how Arias is "ACTING" all alert and attentive to this witness and I bet as soon as the States beautiful DR gets on that stand, Arias will resume coloring in her Murder by Numbers Color Book! Makes her look very immature, especially when on trial for her life.

Okay great, but how many people who took these same test and scored the same, slashed and stabbed and shot another human being. Not relevant imo.

According to this fellow the wardens should just open the jail cells for inmates who were convicted in part by the use of these tests/scoring.

Appeal issues are being written as he speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd