State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One big happy friggin' party...! Ha Ha Ha

How unprofessionally crude and low class.

Jodi has high verbal...so she could have easily remembered how she answered duplicate questions...making the test seem more valid.

...he really digs those little floating arrows...bet he is going to get them for his classes soon...

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Just saw the cup toucher put a question in the basket. #JodiArias

---

Gee, I think that if I were a juror, I'd write down a question and save it until the testimony was completed (to see if it was answered) before putting it in the basket.

Of course...because the level of trauma one would suffer in say...an instance where they are fighting for their lives is the EXACT same as one would suffer if they stabbed someone 29 times, slit his throat, and shot him in the head.

Yeah, right.

Another poster today said JA may feign a migraine...looking at her...she looks totally out of it. Wouldn't the Judge LOVE THAT!

Symptom Inventory Slide Being Discussed Now
PTSDTraumaScale_zps9037a831.jpg

I am having a hard time understanding why the DT didn't put this guy on instead of the other two--however, it benefits the PT. I hate to even put this out there but I am somewhat concerned that this guy was the last one to discuss MH issues for the jury--I cannot imagine Judge not allowing PT Dr. today. I am absolutely counting on Juan to be at his most superb to dismantle this guy and lift up his expert.

Jeez...just lost my feed again.:stormingmad: Maybe I need some reassurance.

Ok - many thanks AngelWings! I will look for a screenshot love to see them in solidarity - may explain why Jodi Arias kept looking over that way so intently.

DT :seeya:

O/T - you may have to wait for CroakerQueen to put this mornings testimony up on Youtube. I don't think any members of WS took screen shots.

Get all the words out now Dr Suess cuz once Juan is up it's all going to be "yes or no sir?"!!!!

I'm surprised the judge allowed this surrebuttal. And Juan does NOT seem very happy today.

(I am also surprised to hear this guy has a lot of experience as an expert witness - because IMO he just talks too much. He's annoying.)

I'm surprised the judge allowed this surrebuttal. And Juan does NOT seem very happy today.

(I am also surprised to hear this guy has a lot of experience as an expert witness - because IMO he just talks too much. He's annoying.)

Juan may not look happy. But I think he looks intense and determined. He is focused and his wheels are turning and he is going to spring like a lion when JW finally gives up the ghost.

I think Jodi looks so bored right now, but in reality, listening to this witness just may be one of the most exciting moments she has to the enjoy for the rest of her life
She better savor the excitement and enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member