State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Dr. RS go on and on and on as to why he was not referring to the most updated test in his testimony?

Bet this is his biggest lie....bet the older tests are still valid!!

They again are just wasting time with this person.:facepalm:
This whole testimony stinks. I mean, it reeks. This stuff about the updated version.....is just stupid. They may bring out the new version of a test but it may be two or three years before the first test is considered to be outdated.

Thought y'all would enjoy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 111
JW mischaracterized DeMarte's testimony.

She didn't say she didn't know about the test, she said that Bayless didn't have it yet.

As an officer of the court, why, when JM is objecting, does JSKS allow JW to continue lying about this?

So.... If someone uses the old test for let's say...3months after the release of the new one. Does that make the old one invalid?

Answer... Heck no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like a split screen today. I lost count on how many times JA has looked over at TA side.

All Travis' friends being in court is making JA the most uncomfortable I've ever seen her. Too bad so sad

Attachments

• look3.gif
    look3.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 66
This is brutal. I'd rather not even say JA has BPD. She murdered a man in cold blood. That's all I need to know. Let the experts deal with her 'disorder' when she is on death row.

So was that a shot at Dr D or her employer? Should she have told her employer she wasn't going to give any new test unless it was the updated version.

Once again this defense team is asking questions that they don't like the answers to, then have to ask another hundred to try to erase the bad answer they got in the first place.

It's more than frustrating....it's beyond the pail...barf pail that is...:banghead:

It wasn't outdated at the time, it was done in the same year that the new one came out .. also she was working for someone at the time who didn't update the software ..

...and IIRC there wasn't a marked difference in the information for the purposes of this case....grrrrr:stormingmad:

I think I'm going to bow out until Juan's cross, this is boring and pointless.

WTH is wrong with Wild's live feed? I am being forced to listen to JW say the same things twice....pure hell.

No way is this trial ending today.

Agreed. Jennifer is going to drag this out as long as she can hoping Juan won't want to keep the jury there way late and will skimp on his cross.

This witness is showing how the defense is reeking of desperation. I also think Jodi really wanted her team to get the borderline diagnosis tossed. She seethed when DeMarte went on about her opinion on her disorder.

ok, if Dr. D should not have used these tests...the WHY are they discussing them??

What on earth does it matter if JA had BPD or PTSD or ABCDEFG? She had gas cans, a stolen gun, and a knife. None of this matters at all! They aren't claiming insanity defense, so explaining her actions after she brutally murdered TA is just wasting time and money.

Well for the DT it was money and since Dr G isn't getting paid...perhaps a book coming out soon, just loves to testify or he has been enveloped in Jodi's fog, (from afar) and he just want's to help her...

He's friends with ALV.

So this has nothing to do with the actual murder? Just a bicker fest between who is the smartest head doctor? Really?

Yah. Rly. Srly, I know...WTF??

If I didn't think Juan was going to have a go at this guy today, I'd go pull weeds or something.

Note to DT: This is not helping your client. RLY. SRLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BUKANAS