State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To relieve my incredible boredom...taking bets now on whether or not Dr. G will tell Juan he needs a timeout or if he is mad at him--he is kinda self-absorbed so won't like the way JM talks to him. I'm betting on it. :seeya:

The objection was sustained. How could JW say "go ahead" after that?????? No one stopped him from continuing his answer either.

Why doesn't Juan do something about this?! I wouldn't let her get away with it!

Folks, if you post a link, make sure you indicate where it leads, otherwise it might be seen as SPAM in these fast flying threads.

Thank you!

"Did Peter Pan have a Floating Profile?" New ALV Keynote Breakout Speech.

ALV will NEVER live "keynote breakout" down. Every time I think of her trying to get "keynote breakout" past Juan I chuckle."

bcbm

Hmmm a hundred cases? I wonder if he went up against Dr. Death? in Texas

Farah and Sam were great in the movie about Dr. Hill who murdered his socialite wife...
oh back to this case today...He may have?:truce:

I am watching on azcentral and have had zero issues.

when I do have issues, it is my internet provider. I suggest a reboot to your modem and restart of your computer to establish a new connection.

it is not the feed - or else EVERYONE would have an issue. it is your provider/connection :)

Actually, someone posted from I think InSession that their server is overloaded and there was nothing they could do about it. That yes, people were having issues.

It's not really obvious...just a few repeats, or blips. It sounds like he keeps hitting the mic or something. LOL!!

After lunch I might try another feed but I ain't trying to lose it altogether, so don't want to mess around. It would be just my luck! LOL!!

Wowsers...
Also, while all of this exciting testimony has been going on I made a flatbread pizza with cheese, bacon, onions, pesto on Naan bread.
Also, I made a Muay Thai!
Drink up lurkers and posters! :)

So basically, this witness is just gonna say Demarte shouldn't have found JA to be borderline? I somehow doubt this will work out well for the Defense.

Was she passive when she stabbed Travis 29x, slit his throat, shot him in the head and dragged his body back into the shower?

Giver her all the tests in the world.

here is the result of the final exam

29 stab wounds = aggression, anger, hate, without soul

I have an hypothesis: this whole thing is BS. He's never given a test to nor spoken to Jodi Ann, so he said.

Baaabaaabaaabaaa..floating profile baaaabaababba ba...test...baaabaabaa..research... Bbaaaabaaabaaa..scales..

Is anyone following this? How is this helping JA? :waitasec:

It's only showing the desperation of the DT.

Could someone/would someone post what is being said (the best they can)? I'm having trouble with my speakers this morning and can't hear.

Thanks so much!

Salem

Various folks in the courtroom who are tweeting are bored to death and say the jury is slumping. No questions in jury box.

Definitely clear that this has been, without a doubt, the most boring testimony thusfar. I hereby proclaim it Most Pointless and Boring Event of the Trial.

trophy.png

Submissive and Passive ... uh huh ... I can see that.

Murdering someone makes you feel bad about yourself.

I have it on HLN (I don't know why). Its at commercial for the 100th time. The pocket hose commercial is more interesting (on mute).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member