Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY COW!!!!!!
How many autopsies have you performed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I really don't have a problem with Dr G laughing at questions like 'How many autopsies have you done?' He's still being serious and answering the questions but I'm laughing here at the questions.

Juan: "How many autopsies have you done sir?...I know it must be many...."

It doesn't get better than this!!!! Love You Juan!!!!!!

HAS Testimony stopped???? No one comments on what being said for those who can't see it???

Ok..

HLN viewing.. if they are going till done.. Wow HLN will be showing testimony at 3am!!

As for Dr G.. I think part of his demeanor is to me fact I'd almost bet $ he's from the south I noticed that earlier with the Yes Maam etc..

You know he came on board & to be honest I don't know if he got all the info on this case like I don't think ALV got all the info.. I think they're beholden to info they receive AND probably choosen because they 'specialize' or pidgeon holed into a certain area of practice so they don't deviate much from that area..

Trying to put square pegs in round holes because they almost fit if you wiggle it around a bit..

He's from Texas.

I've never been to an autopsy but I've seen cadavers.. OMG was crazy!
But oddly reminded me of Thanksgiving turkey about a week before Christmas.. just say'n.

JMO

My feed is messing up...anyone got a good linky...preferrably with a split screen lol
TYIA

WOW following HLN trial time. There all hired guns, but to call him a HIRED GUN!!!!

Juan is eliminating this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member