State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Jodi should have saved her tip money for some better experts...

He's from Texas.

Thanks Minor!

I kinda figured but I wasn't going to pinpoint a state for fear of that state's residents thought I was pickin on them ;)

I actually saw him walk up to stand & I started lookin for cowboy boots ;)

Of course not, Really?, Wiilmott still has to do her re-direct. Then Juan does a re-cross, then Wilmott does re-redirect, then re-re re-cross then re-re-re-direct. Then jury questions, then defense follow up, then prosecution follow up.....

....It goes on and on and on and on.......

BBM....it's like a hamster on a hamster wheel.

original.gif

It bothers me not to see long sleeve cuffs on a man wearing a suit, but it's probably HOT up there on the stand when Juan questions Geffner.

Love you Juan! Love you, websleuths!

Exquisite_5600cc_1594886.jpg

Justice for Travis and family!! :heartbeat:

The good doctor is starting to resort to ALV tactics of nit picking JM's words when he's backed into a corner. LoL at how many autopsies he's done. I thought he was going to spill the water again :floorlaugh:.

I have to disagree... He is at least more respectful than she was. :twocents:

....it's not just the sharpness of Juan's mind... it's the way he paces around...the way he enunciates his words....his dedication and passion...it's the whole package...I adore him!!!!!:blushing:

Geffner's never been in an autopsy.

He's never performed an autopsy.

But he's qualified to interpret the report and its findings and to testify about it in a court of law.

Right...

The good doctor is starting to resort to ALV tactics of nit picking JM's words when he's backed into a corner. LoL at how many autopsies he's done. I thought he was going to spill the water again :floorlaugh:.

Yes! If he starts in on Juan's attitude, stance, tone or demeanor I'm going to throw something at the monitor. lol

Arrgh! JVM and HLN! Had to babysit grandson today, daughter has no cable or internet, finally got home...so behind!
JVM always has to insert herself, at least she is not playing the sex tape today...yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member