State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect....I have to say I am surprised people here find this guy 'endearing." Don't be fooled. I know two people who come across sweet as pie much of the time, but deep down when you get to know them they are far from that. Their sweet behaviour is actually an act because when you know the person well and their true colours show they are very deceptive people. Just as I think this person is, after all look what he is doing here ...defending JA in a round about sort of way. You would have to have a certain type of trait to be able to do that and be involved with a person like JA.
ITA There is no way he could not have known what he was walking into. Why are these people so eager to represent Jodi?

I hope Wilmott brought her jammies and sleeping bag with all these approaches. We are going to be here all night.

It bothers me not to see long sleeve cuffs on a man wearing a suit, but it's probably HOT up there on the stand when Juan questions Geffner.

LOL - you think he's wearing a short sleeved shirt under his coat?

Judge just sounded really peeved when Willmott asked to approach :)

I think it's snowing in Africa. The Judge finally said NO!

When this trial is finally over the Judge is going to get an earful. She lost control of her courtroom as soon as the DT started their case and never did anything to reign it in. The cost will end up at $1.7 Million or more and people are going to be pizzed off! She deserves all the grief she's going to get. And...Jodi takes another participant down with her.

Arrgh! JVM and HLN! Had to babysit grandson today, daughter has no cable or internet, finally got home...so behind!
JVM always has to insert herself, at least she is not playing the sex tape today...yet.
You spoke to soon she just did!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:The Judge sounded really irked on this last "may we approach.":floorlaugh:

original.gif

....the poor Judge...that was a very pained Yesss...when Wilmott asked to approach.....

You have no doubts or doubts John Greer put this out
no opinion

89% of those have diagnosed as borderline personality disorder . .
yes
you are confusing 2 different studies

let's talk about that study . . are you saying it is your opinion that governs . . . this does not indicate or has no correlation to borderline disorder .. . it is a double negative - i can't agree .. i can't say it

you were asked a double negative by counsel . . you didn't asked to clarify - commented on it but before clarify

this particular exhibit #646 - you told us previously this profile for lack of better term had no correlatoin to Borderline Personality Disorder
no I am not saying either - you are asking different questions asked before

i am not answer either not yes or no
does that correlate with PTSD . . .
even though John Greer . . in a sample TSI identified 89% of those with borderline personlaity disorder . ..

there is a study that has abused this . . . different correlation than is this test used to confirm borderline personality disorder.

correlation . . this study suggest there is - not that i have read it.
you criticism of Janene Demarte work would be invalid
no sir
isn't it true even though studies out there look @ this test as important with regard to borderline personality disorder

no completely different question
to say this test is used to diagnose . .
we have agreed this tests cannot be used to diagnose PTSD or borderline personlaity disorder.

you took issue with her using that test - whether in her mind indicated borderline personality even though there are tests studies that say there is a correlation

you keep asking different questions . . according to the study you just quoted . . .there is a study to say . . . there may be a correlation but not

if there is a study or test . . . general intelligence to be considered

there is a correlation between PTSD and borderline

you are saying John Greer should not be considered
no i didn't say that
janene demarte said borderline personalty
not appropriate to use TSI to diagnose Borderline
even John Brier ? says 89% TSI diagnoses borderline personality disorder

how many autopsys have you conducted i know you have conducted a lot . . .
never
taken a look inside the brain
no sir
a brain that decomposed . . done a autopsy on that
ever been at an autopsy?
ever even been at autopsy
i think i was there after not actually opening the person

never been to autopsy feel confident in offering opinion in what was TA's brain

not comfy wording that way . . i am relying on med exminaer report what went onthere

i assume everything he wrote is accurate

apparent because brain was consistent with tapioca (pudding)

apparent . . word you used was . . . .

apparent brain injury . .

apparent means some skill applied in determining that brain injury - i would assume - decompose

you vouched for the PDS . . . assess PTSD . . . didn't matter to you if trauma caused by a bear or tiger?
not it mattered to me - just if the test results changed

not what important . . . that is a reaction to an event
individual making report - no validity scales

have the defendant sit here and without scripted questions and tell me about what is ailing you . . . traumatically speaking

can we have psychologist asking questions - same as clinical interview but no validity scales and issue of secondary gain

even though an indidual may have been untruthful about the trauma is of no importance to you . . . whole bunch words dded

question 4 tells you what you are answering the questoin about

there are abunch of things . . .question 14

pick the traumatic event that troubles them
ever administered this PDS test?
don't use it that much - 3 or 4 years ago . . .quite a few before the Dafs came out because it had validity scales ..

10 times or ball park figure
not as familiar now as 5 or 10 years ago . . . used relatively often assessing trauma - somewhere 20 - 40 rought estimate

bubble sheet attached to it . . give person test and the question and they are supposed to fill in bubble sheet
objection - may we approach?
yes

Bubble sheet .. yes let's talk about Samuals again and how he stuffed up the process :)

Surprise Objection .. who saw that coming?

Bwahaaahahaha! "I know you've probably done many autopsies, but maybe just give us an estimate?" ZERO! Knew it was coming, but nice backhanded complement!

I have to disagree... He is at least more respectful than she was. :twocents:

Yes. And I find it much more respectful that he says "yes, sir" when answering and not "Mr. Martinez".

I like this doctor. I don't like what he's doing, but I find him likable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member