State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow she is MEDICATED! I hope it's finally sinking in. I hope she is so afraid.

Does JA think that making her lips do that makes her look like Angelina Jolie? Does she think it makes her look sexy?

Willie is starting to remind me of that guy on the Internet when Britany Spears had her meltdown. "Leave Dr. Samuels alooooone". Wah, wah.

For those not familiar.....

[video=youtube;kHmvkRoEowc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc[/video]

....it's not just the sharpness of Juan's mind... it's the way he paces around...the way he enunciates his words....his dedication and passion...it's the whole package...I adore him!!!!!:blushing:

He's an artful dodger too. Keeps 'em unbalanced. You never know where his questions will lead or sometimes which are the important ones.

Geffner's never been in an autopsy.

He's never performed an autopsy.

But he's qualified to interpret the report and its findings and to testify about it in a court of law.

Right...

Wouldn't it be awesome for JSS to deem his testimony as "nothing more than a hired gun"?

I know, I'm dreaming again. :sigh:

[/b]

When this trial is finally over the Judge is going to get an earful. She lost control of her courtroom as soon as the DT started their case and never did anything to reign it in. The cost will end up at $1.7 Million or more and people are going to be pizzed off! She deserves all the grief she's going to get. And...Jodi takes another participant down with her.

Honestly, I do believe someone behind the scenes has told the Judge to get this wrapped up.

JW doesn't like the bubble sheet question?? i musta' missed sumpin' - again. LOL

I have learnt how to pretend to answer the phone but accidently hang up at the same time - works.

Approach and wait. No way are they going to be done today

original.gif

Love, love your pictures:floorlaugh:

....it's not just the sharpness of Juan's mind... it's the way he paces around...the way he enunciates his words....his dedication and passion...it's the whole package...I adore him!!!!!:blushing:

BBM

Beg to differ! It's that sharp mind that enthralls :floorlaugh:

I'm loving this... until I remember JW will try and rebutt and put our hair on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns