State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Sad. And a lesson to be learned by others. If someone threatens to kill themself if you leave them, ignore it. Leave. ASAP.

IMO

Speaking of "lessons to be learned"…a wall full of degrees and certificates doesn't mean squat towards credibility.

And there's something hinky about him saying he doesn't get additional "salary" for testifying. So what DOES he get? A new Lexus? A $100K bonus? A lifetime pass to the Chargers games? My mama taught me, "There ain't no free lunch!" And my mama was always right.:drumroll:

wait-for-it-funny-spinning-colliding-cats.gif

JW: "Good afternoon Dr.......Geffner." She forgot who she was talking to for a minute.

Are they REALLY going back to brag about this doc's wonderful credentials AGAIN?

My feeds are not back yet- I have seals on AZfam and Wild... anyone else?

"right now all the tests do not support personality disorder" - okay, fine, but what about the supporting data to the tests? JA's actions, interviews with JA, text, email, and chat messages, etc., and FACTS - WHAT ABOUT THE FACTS!?

ooohh bringing up ALV,the door is wide open for you Juan

Hii..... have you ever met my friend Sarah, she used to live in California .. do you know her??

Jeez.

ALV .. hmmmm.

Didjaall notice that JA seemed to be reaching for her cup with pill in hand? What is she taking, Xanax? She does appear drugged to me today; and her virginal white is a huge fail.

Why are they freakin' talking about this witnesses creds again?????

Okay, so they think they've successfully rehabbed Samuels.

Now it's time to resurrect ALV.

I'm getting kicked off every so often.

OMG - here comes the ALV stuff!!

I'm :floorlaugh: wondering if WS User BeckySharpe is jealous of your "w".....

hahahah....she probably is veally jealous...veally,veally jelous!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela