State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you compare all of this to gun shots? Ridiculous!! So "hypothetically speaking".....

Bullet wounds are treated by Neurosurgeons and Trauma Docs....what's your freaking point PhD??? You wouldn't be allowed near the patient Dr Geffner!!

Now that he is going here, JM will definitely be brining on his own witness, yeah!!! In the words of Detective Flores, "This is over Jodi. This is absolutely over!"

did jenny bring up his connection to alyce?

does she think alyce was a big hit with the jury??? can this chick read a crowd or what?

Of course I have to leave when and will miss Juan. Hopefully it will be up on YouTube quickly. It's going to be epic.

Jodi has not moved her paper for 10 minutes....is she tracing one letter?

It will be like Christmas when Juan steps up to the plate to question Dr. G

I wish I had a dip-low-mate......

ooops...that didn't sound right :blushing:

ya think Jodi likes this testborony......like there may be help for her yet?

too late.......she done done it....

I need some help!! This is OT and I'm sorry but everyone is here. If anyone knows how I can go about finding out who an inmate's attorney is will you please inbox me? It would mean everything to me!!

I don't know that I can trust what Jennifer is trying to spin here. I want to read the opinions myself.

Me too. There's more to this story. I'm sure Juan will address it.

I think the jury does not care much about this guy. I know I don't.

tumblr_mjxgbq4DAr1rki10vo1_400.gif

I don't get this. Due to decomp, the actual areas injured cannot be determined. So, how is he going to attest to what function might have remained after the shot?

What part of the brain teaches you to sneak up on a defenseless man in a shower? that is how she did that he was absolutely snuck up on and slaughtered! What part of that do they not understand???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute