State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Juan calling a witness today too? If so I don't see how testimony will end today.

This guy has the nerve to argue against an ME. Griffner (what is his name) and hubris are not strangers.

tumblr_mjv775m7UD1s0v3uyo1_500.gif

Not to answer myself but didn't he say that it had to. It was pure geometry. That the bullet had to go through the brain.

using common sense and geometry it would have had to he said
but he did not physically SEE any injuries. when the brain decomposes it starts to look like chunky pudding (sorry for having to put that picture in your brain)

How is the judge allowing this witness to discuss medical issues if he isn't a medical doctor, is he a medical doctor?

Love it that TA's LE sister is looking at the Doc like, "sure, buddy, you KNOW nada about gun shot wounds".

So, basically what she is trying to say is she shot him in the head, but it wasn't a big deal...

Maybe he would still be alive if he hadn't gotten stabbed 29 times and have his throat slashed? Good god.

Wasn't this bullet a hollow point?

I decided to clean the cat litter boxes and do a few loads of laundry in lieu of listening to any more of the Jenny and Doctor G show. I'm back now and see that Jenny is still nattering on and on and on. Did I miss anything earth shattering besides the doctor's belch? Specific question: is she sticking to the scope of the rebuttal case or are they dragging the kitchen sink and re-trying the entire case again? TIA!

Yes. You did. You missed the important revelation that our brains "float and do other things".

I'm sorry

I want Jodi to get the needle

It pained me so that the prosecution was so adamant on the knife first scenario because I know (and therefor some on the jury could know) that it is sometimes very possible to move, walk and talk after a gunshot to the frontal lobe.

There are just too many examples of it happening.

I think the gunshot first (in the shower!) shows premeditation (that's why she brought it)

her 'abuse' story is obviously false

I would hope Juan would argue in closing whether you believe it was gunshot or stabbing first, this was a premeditated cold blooded murder.

Is this guy NOW an expert on whether TA could have come after JA while shot in the head??? Am I understanding this properly???? WTF?

What is this guy, the DT's last ditch one stop shop for rebuttal they were unsuccessful with in all aspects of this farce of a trial?

Oh H to the E to the double toothpick NO!

"blows up the brain". You know, medical expert terminology.

He sounds like an idiot.

i'm not going to lie this guy is kinda killing the ME's testimony. he is bring definite doubt to the gunshot wound.

hmmmmm........only if you're willing to say this psychologist, who's seen 2 people with gunshot wounds, knows more about this subject than dr. horn, who's a medical doctor, a pathologist and has literally seen thousands of gunshot wounds.

Wasn"t the bullet a hollow point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member