State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Jodi murdered Travis, his frontal lobe did not get to compute anything then now or ever. STFU... this is a waste of time. This murderess does not deserve all the time money and air she is getting.

THIS witness did not SEE the brain. The ME actually examined the brain. I don't know why this is even being discussed.

Please please please please make her stop!

My doG. Will she never shut up?

I wonder why she and defendant are no longer matchy matchy?

Does decomposition affect how the lining of the brain shows the bullet hole after five days? Did this guy attend the autopsy, or any autopsies?

I don't mean to be disgusting here but...

JM needs to hand this guy the autopsy photos of the head and brain and ask how he'd treat him. No kidding. This guy isn't an ME. I am praying that JM obliterates him with all the fire of a thousand suns. Bye bye DT theories!

No. Wishful thinking on my part. Sorry. But, I do think the more this guy tries to discredit Dr. Horn, the possibility gets stronger. JMO

thanks..... I thought I might have missed something
as I am trying not to listen to this malarky and trying not to get sent on vaca!!

Wilmott is playing fast and loose with medical terminology. Intact, apparent etc

I just got back in and I cannot believe my ears. I'm sorry but I can no longer refrain in expressing my disappointment that the judge allowed this kind of questioning.

moo

This is almost as bad as asking Deanna about their sex life. He's esentially saying being shot in the brain isn't all that incapacitating. How insulting.

Jodi looks up here and there from her coloring while Dr Whatshisface talks about bullets going thru brains - she could careless that she put a bullet thru Travis' brain :(

She's bored b/c they're not talking about her. She'd prefer that everybody would focus on her IQ or hoo-ha. Those are the times she pays attention...

I actually consider the judge at fault for this. I cannot believe she is allowing him to testify to medical issues as an expert! They are even pronouncing "dura mater" incorrectly.
How many autopsies has this guy done?

I fault the judge as well. I'm gobsmacked by what she is allowing.

I totally Agree. This is outrageous!! This case should have been assigned to a judge who had EXPERIENCE in handling high profile DP cases.

This whole trial is BS! BS that the DP was attached. BS that then the Judge can do back flips for the Defense. BS that Killer got to spend a month on the stand spewing her venom. BS that it's cost Arizona $1.6 MILLION DOLLARS. Total BS! I Hate Her!

I just figured it out.

After this gunshot testimony, the good doctor geffner is going to testify about how walmart mishandled his last 2 returns.

Pretty much. And if JW can establish he's ever pumped his own gas she will get his opinion on Teroro's record keeping :banghead:

i'm not going to lie this guy is kinda killing the ME's testimony. he is bring definite doubt to the gunshot wound.

Listening to this testimony, I cannot understand Judge Stephens allowing it. I really think Juan has been shafted by this judge. This guy is not even remotely qualified to testify to this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME