State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a ridiculous generalization- Incapacitation.

I could be incapacitated from nausea and vomiting all weekend if it made me weakened and I was unable to get out of bed- the word or condition may be subjective.

Im incapacitated just listening to this testimony.

toast.jpg

I see a chihuahua in that toast! Juan? :please:

I think Juan should ask the good Dr. if he read all of the ME's report. And, if so, do you think that the bullet's effect on the brain is a moot point since he was stabbed 29 times and had his throat slit from ear to ear before the bullet traveled through his brain?

"No apparent injury to the brain" -- all that means is that Horn couldn't see the damage because of decomposition.

"Dura mater membrane was intact" -- could mean that the dura mater was not decomposed

Willmott refuses to acknowledge this fact. She refused both times she questioned Dr. Horn. It must be that she is deliberately being obtuse.

I can't believe she said there will be personality disorders... down the road! :eek:

Their tactic is obvious...bury the truth in BS and it'll be harder to find. :doh:

Dr. Horn's report said that the dura mater was INTACT? I so missed this?????

I don't recall that. I think JW is baffling with BS.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17s

Jection lack of foundation leads to a sizzlebar. I see a new juror question in the basket/bin/box/thing. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

I think Willmott just said "Nurminator". Nope, my bad it's the Dura Mater part of the brain. #JodiArias.

iStock_000005809739XSmall.jpg

Willacott, give YOUR head a shake.....and get moving.
I thought only limited questions were allowed??
WTF ??

if someone shoots me in the head, yah, I'm probably gonna have some personality changes. But more than likely I'd be dead, or severely brain damaged. And on that note, I believe Dr. Horn that TA would have been immediately incapacitated with that wound.

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads