State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRggggggggggggggghhhhh....where's Juan, I. Want. Juan.

There was no intercranial hemmorage because he was already out of blood!! OMG, this guy is driving me crazy.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott is asking Dr. G if he has treated people with frontal lobe injuries. He has treated many. #JodiArias

I'd like to know how many he treated with bullets in their brains!!!

two bullets and one nail, if I'm not mistaken.:seeya:

JW: "the brain was somewhat decomposed"

I thought DH described it as "pudding". Thus, there was "no apparent injury to the brain".

Juan is going to have a field day. Wonder how he'll start out, he always is unpredictable and catches them off guard.

Pray tell, someone please tell me how this jury isn't shooting mega-daggers at this woman by now?????????????????????? OMG, there is NO W A Y I'd be able to keep my emotions hidden.... NO WAY.

This witness is incorrect on much of what he is saying. I am calling BS.

Even though I don't think JSS should have allowed this witness...this line of questioning is what JW should have asked first thing this a.m. What as waste of time.

Um???? Don't please don't .. she must be nearing the end since we are onto rebuttal witness testimony .. yes?

how many decomposed brains has this guy examined? i wonder

Any volunteers to see if you get shot in the forehead and don't have brain damage???

How is this shrink being allowed to testify about the gunshot wound?? I must be in some "Alternate reality" and shrinks are now ME's too! Uggghhh, WHY is JS allowing this insanity? This is beyond ridiculous!

Juan filed a motion requesting to call a neuro doc to refute this. Not sure that the Judge will allow it. Although she has certainly allowed a WIDE WIDE VERY WIDE latitude for the defense. She should also give the State the same opportunity.

We will see if the Judge allows Juan to call a new witness.

Juan's case is STRONG enough! Please God no more Witnesses!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am actually embarrassed for the defense. This guy doesn't even know the medical terminology.

I actually consider the judge at fault for this. I cannot believe she is allowing him to testify to medical issues as an expert! They are even pronouncing "dura mater" incorrectly.
How many autopsies has this guy done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member