State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever accidentally fallen and whacked their head? Even as a kid? Did ya get right up and dust yourself off or lay there stunned. But a bullet is no problem? Huh? Wouldn't incapacitate? Really?

NOW I think she's beginning to finish up.. let's hope

According to media yes juans witness will be heard today. I forget her name though--very impressive CV and very attractive as well.

Oh good! I'm glad JM has a sur-sur-(sur?)rebuttal witness ready!!

sustained
JW whines - may we approach

She certainly doesn't like it when she doesn't get her way!

travis has a long term effect from that wound....he died!! argh i am so frustrated with this :banghead:

omg omg omg IS SHE FINISHING!!!!!
Nope. Getting a second wind. <<sigh>>>

If the victim is already deceased, would you expect the bullet to have the same effect?

Yeah I'm not worried at all, lol. Annoyed? Plenty.

tumblr_mk6yf6fZiy1s2gg27o1_500.gif

awwww.... I needed that.....

Now he is going to tell us if Dr. D understood the tests she gave? AYFKM?!?!?!

Sounds like Wilmontt is beginning to wrap it it.
WRAP IT UP!!
WRAP IT UP!
It's OK, Forget the dam$ bow. JUST WRAP IT UP!

Oh noooooooo. Don't approach!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this testimony.

I kind of agree - it at least gives an explanation for those on the jury who may think he was not shot first. On the other hand, I really am confident that Juan will clarify this on cross exam and through his own witness.

travis has a long term effect from that wound....he died!! argh i am so frustrated with this :banghead:

omg omg omg IS SHE FINISHING!!!!!

BBM, lord I hope so. I mean really what else can be said. Wrap it up already...

Dr. said if there was a shock or bullet blew up (exploded) then it could cause incapacitation but not if this was a straight thru injury as the part of the brain injuried did not affect motor skills.

He has not diagnosed JA with anything and will not as he has not evaluated her - only did record review.

looking @ tests - objective results not subjective . . . based upon her report . . . does Dr. Demarte have an understanding (or lack of) of the MMPI and the TSI
yes
what is your opinion?
objection - lack foundation
approach

How is the judge allowing this witness to discuss medical issues if he isn't a medical doctor, is he a medical doctor?

No he's not. He has a PhD but is not a MD.

Will someone, anyone here give me a hug? Please. I can't take this anymore.

So now she's trying to say Dr. Demarte didn't understand the test? Disgusting implication. Just simply idiotic to say something like that.

OK, I do like Willmott's suit today. No--I take it back--she just asked to approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01