State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy:
"Judge, may we approach?"
"NO, NO YOU MAY NOT APPROACH! YOU MAY NEVER APPROACH! NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU APPROACH ME. IN FACT I'M ISSUING A RESTRAINING ORDER RIGHT NOW TO KEEP YOU FROM APPROACHING ME EVER AGAIN!"

Folks this is huge. Not so much for the jury but for the murder one charge. The way that Travis was killed allowed Juan to bring in the murder one and DP in. Juan's theory of the events supports cruel manner of death. He needs to shoot down the gunshot first theory to hold up the murder one charge on appeal.

I'm sooo glad that hubby and I, aren't the only ones that are connecting the dots! :D

It is absolutely shameful the scope this judge is allowing this witness. Now he is a ballistics expert too? he can testify to everything it seems

This is a Leave Dr. Demarte Alone sidebar.

I am hysterically laughing at how she says dura mater. Priceless!!

BTW, how do I insert a photo without using an URL?

If it is off your hard drive, use the attachment link (the paperclip) above the message box.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about this testimony.

I'm not worried. I've always thought the ME's testimony was inconclusive of when the gunshot wound occurred. It doesn't matter. Whether the shot came first or last, they cannot overcome all of the premeditation evidence. Gunshot first is just as consistent with the malice aforethought.

I miss the days when an attorney would ask to approach and the judge would say NO! :sigh:

Can JA appeal based on jury selection criteria or jury bias? I think that's where her evil mind is headed.

Wild About Trial: "Anyone think of Gomez Addams when they see Dr. G? Or is it just me? #JodiArias"

Bingo.

Why is it that every time wimmott gets an objection sustained against her, she wants to talk to the judge? Does she think she will reverse her decision?

Jun's cross is going to be amazing.....I don't know why the defense keeps putting themselves through this.

i think your assessment about the dura mater is correct. that's what dr. horn meant.

jenny seems determined to prove you can get shot in the head and be fine, and actually, she wants him to say the brain doesn't even occupy the entire skull. she's a maroon.

Good God that's funny!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member