State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If all he has to go by are the tests themselves and he hasn't heard any testimony or anything else about this case, how could he possibly have any opinion about whether Dr. DeMarte is qualified to interpret the test?

Dr. Horn said there was no hemorrhaging in the brain (because he was already dead and there was no more blood flow). Big difference between that and no damage.

And I'll never forget his statement that he was essentially working with pudding :( Poor guy. Poor Travis.

MOO

Mel

tumblr_mlgd1cliDk1ria8x2o1_500.gif

Their tactic is obvious...bury the truth in BS and it'll be harder to find. :doh:

That is what all attorneys do in essence. They play with word and phraseology to
support their point.

BS is an attorneys last course in law school.:twocents:

I think Wilmott calling Dr. Demarte's understanding of her field into question could be very foolish. Dr. Demarte clearly was highly educated and articulate on the stand, more so than any of the defense witnesses.

The jury members probably won't react favorably to see this back-stabbing of a colleague.

I saw his testi-phoney is total hogwash - but what if there is one juror who wants to believe Jodi and this is the confirmation they need?

hmmmmm........only if you're willing to say this psychologist, who's seen 2 people with gunshot wounds, knows more about this subject than dr. horn, who's a medical doctor, a pathologist and has literally seen thousands of gunshot wounds.

Right. And point specifically, Dr. H has seen hundreds of .25 caliber gunshot wounds.

I'm giving this guy no credence, especially as he's in LaViolette's camp. Plus JW is annoying me.

I'm muting it because they're killing good brain cells.

I am grumpy and am off to get a glass of wine.

I kind of agree - it at least gives an explanation for those on the jury who may think he was not shot first. On the other hand, I really am confident that Juan will clarify this on cross exam and through his own witness.

Minor I agree. But I definitely think he needs to call his own witness now.

Boy I hope the jury is as mad as I am

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I dislike JA and her Def team
This is so wrong

Cross is going to be embarassing for the the Defense Team. Brutally so, IMO.

JW I think, is trying to wrap up, she wants her Perry Mason moment, and just can't get it.

Well I just turned om the tv so I guess I will see what is going on which sounds like nothing!

..and back down the rabbit hole we go..

YES!! haha take that Wilmott.

The great news is Juan Martinez already deposed him and knew every single word he was going to say today, and JM is ready to mop the floor with every bit of it, from soup to nuts.

It looks like Jennifer is done.
There is a God.

Just realized that if you watch this testimony on mute, while playing Pink Floyd's, Dark Side the Moon, it kinda starts to make sense. :drumroll:

10 more minutes tops....imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member