State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody PLEASE get a screenshot of this doctor at the exact moment Juan get sup to cross examine him. LOL

I can see clearly why an appellate court called this man a "Hired Gun". No truer words! :gavel:

Yep, that is all he is but I have this feeling he is about to start doing a whole lot more stammering, belching, and having fits of nervous giggles. Ms. Wilmott is really a piece of work, she sure wants this guy to say something real snotty about Dr. DeMarte.

Be careful Ms. Wilmott, I'm thinking your little world is just about to be exploded, maybe then you will get it about shockwaves.

You can always tell when JW is trying to make a point because her voice goes up about 10 octaves

Why is Jodi glaring at the jury? Do they notice?

I have always wondered if she keeps track of them putting in jury questions & making a note of who puts it in & trying to match up the question when read with the jury. JMO

I'm sure I'd notice! I'd be wearing mirrors so I could keep track of her at all times.

Dr Demarte knew Jodi Ann was and is a liar and called her on it , that's good enough for me.

My fantasy:
"Judge, may we approach?"
"NO, NO YOU MAY NOT APPROACH! YOU MAY NEVER APPROACH! NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU APPROACH ME. IN FACT I'M ISSUING A RESTRAINING ORDER RIGHT NOW TO KEEP YOU FROM APPROACHING ME EVER AGAIN!"

love your fantasy!!! and share it...

OH CRAP!

Did he really just say DeMarte didn't have an accurate understanding of the tools of her trade?

DAMN!!! That's really bold. Her education is MUCH more current than yours!

Notice JW doesn't ask Geffen about Samuels' testimony that tests indicate an unspecified personality disorder!

Geffner testified JA doesn't have a personality disorder, throwing RS under the bus.

THUD

:floorlaugh:

She wants to review it all just one more time for good measure.:floorlaugh:

she's in it to win it. she doesn't care about truth or morals. she just wants to be the ONE who won over JM. and she's desperate. i dislike these people immensely and the judge is really starting to piss me off.

I hate to say this, but I sort of agree about Dr Demarte did show some lack of understanding about the MMPI and the use of subscales and even her not knowing what all the abbreviations used in the scales.

I want JM up! I've never seen the stun belt used on live tv & I'm anxious to see it work.

I kinda sorta miss Samuels. Him taking forever to locate his papers. priceless

If the judge told them they will finish TODAY then why didn't she give them a time limit???? 3 hours for the DT and 3 hours for the State. It makes NO sense to let this go on and on and on and then leave Juan with a paltry hour or so. That is BIAS!

EXACTLY! :moo:

Dr. G is actually a good witness. It's too bad the DT wasted their time and flushed their case down the toilet with Dr. Dick and ALV

Dr. Demarte has a PhD, Willmott. This is disgusting and revolting. There's no excuse for this kind of character assassination.

They don't like her diagnosis, so she's unqualified?

You got that answer right on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member