State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost sure the Judge told the jury to be prepared to stay until they were done today. Juan should be okay.

Did you mean a shot of Jack Daniels???lol

I need a shot of Jack Daniels. Wine is not going to cut it today!!
If you haven't ever seen Jack Daniels' distillery it is quite interesting.

The good doctors hair will be the same white color as his mustache is once El Juan gets done. This is going to be fun fun fun

OFGS - JW do you know what the word sustained means. Does someone need to tattoo it on your forehead?

It just goes around and around and back to the beginning .. talk about STALLING..

Like someone said earlier...Juan isn't really objecting much.

Could that mean because he knows he will ether this witness?

:panic:

I thought there was no trial today! Thankfully I saw an update on FB re: Geffner's testimony and came racing over. Is there room for me to squeeze in?

Justice for Travis!

Honestly, you are just in time. It looks like JW may be wrapping it up and Juan is getting ready for his turn at being up to bat!

That's IT!!!!! I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!

BRING ON JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIRC Dr. d wanted to testify about "adjustment disorder" and she was stopped... adjustment disorder would explain many of those elevated anxiety scales etc.

Geffner has dark head hair, mid tone gray eyebrows, and a white moustache.

I don't see the pattern though.

Dr. G is actually a good witness. It's too bad the DT wasted their time and flushed their case down the toilet with Dr. Dick and ALV

Except he is working off limited information. The DT cannot get a decent expert to give them helpful testimony who did a legitimate evaluation of JA. I recall ALV was limited by being told not to interview witnesses personally. Garbage in, garbage out. :twocents:

Sustained -
do you have an opinion of Dr. Demarte's lac

adequate understanding does she have that?

k of understanding in the tests that she aministered and how to interpret them?
not adequate understanding of the instruments she used

summary scales . . not using TSI 2, interpretation of TSI with diagnosis of borderline - not used for this purpose, floating profile . . . these are pretty outdated - lack of understanding about this test. . .

i have no concern about lack understanding on the MMPI . . but even MCMI it showed borderline would not be a priority issues.

tests over years by 3 different mental health professionals that show anxeity and trauma but you can not throw that out . . . if you don't agree with that you havce to explain why all these things are indicating something.

first test you administered and others do not suggest borderline . . . but other tests show that is not likely . . i don't want to think that this person has an anxiety or PTSD disorder . . . but to not include those . . .

need to use other sources to say why specifically you don't include it or explain why . . .

this just suggests borderline . unfortunatly people can say anything . . .you don't have support for borderline . . when spefici test you administered . . . you say they lied - go back to validity scales - that is what is there for. . . how goes in the jigsaw puzzle . . sometimes real challenge - your job to do that . . how do thes finally make sens . . job of diagnostician evaluator.

she (Demarte) spent time speaking with JA that he did not - how is it that you can say it is not supportive of borderline . . .

the tests have to be put into context . . .give you guides and working hypothesis - you are to clarify . . . it is conceivable something might indicate depression but now they are past it . . . now i understand why that scale is elevated but it was in the past.

blind . . . he doesn't know the person or the history . . . . tests are given to look @ patterns . . . 3 different mental health professionals come up with similar results . . pattern in those results must be explained not ignored.

working hypothesis for a dignosis of some sort for JA based upon these tests?
based on these tests I would need
objection
may we approach - you may
do

That's it Wilmott keep swinging at thin air

4WBo34L.gif

So, in other words he has not been told the ninja story and that she admitted she lied about that. For him to say any test she took with regard to that is valid is just beyond ridiculous.

All hypotheticals. This guy's testimony is irrelevant.

tumblr_lnubnrEvz51qd9xk0.gif

Haha Sorry I'm really really booorrrreeeed!!!! :sigh:

Does a "May we approach" ever get turned down?

We have a psychologist who admits he's never examined the defendant and now he's ready in his guesstimony to make a dx?

I smell public malpractice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member