State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iced tea only here, my hips are getting too big. I just noticed.
OMG.....I thought I was the only one! Was doing so well on my meal plan and when JW began to beat on DD, I found a bowl of ice cream in my hands!

The Defense team speaks of the bullet to the head as if it were no more than accidently bumping against the door.....as if to say it is whining!
:banghead:

That's a good girl Jodi...talk to yourself.

Objection! Juan is making our witness look bad. May we approach? :giggle:

He did it to make a point about Jennifer's questions to DeMarte and Jennifer's snide questions to this witness about not knowing the abbreviations. He was pointing out that their very own witness doesn't know all the abbreviations by heart either.

He was spot on. And it was painfully obvious that Jennifer immediately called a sidebar so that this guy could study up on the abbreviations on the fly.

Just more games by the defense.

I got the impression that he was looking at the exact same scale that Juan had up on the screen, but he didn't have it showing the abbreviations. He was following along. (the Dr. said I can't see it) Dr. D actually referred back to the manual IIRC
He just did the same thing. And when Juan just asked him what he was looking at, the Dr. said it was the same thing (as what is on the screen).

Anyway, I'm sureeeeeee JW will bring it up LOL just one more thing to go over and over and over.

Just stay up there whilly and object from the judges bench.2 min of testimony the objection -judge may we approach. The whole trial has been nothing but this from the defense.

Pretty sure Sherry is getting sick of the Approach! just like we are. LOL.

Webster needs to remove the word approach! Omg

Looks like Wilmott will use up half of JM's time with bench approaches.

She's just a terrible attorney.

Geffner looks like a moron, "Number Two?"

"Oh, Scale Two!"

:laughcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors