Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staring_zps8703b1ac.jpg

JA back to jury-glaring

I *DARE* JA to get sick now!! Just more time for Juan to prepare. Go ahead you little.......murderer.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1073 (552 members and 521 guests)

Yay!! :great:

Glad to have all of you here! Guests, please consider joining us! We love new viewpoints and input and would welcome you here!

Can someone help me out, please? I can't find a video feed that's working properly. I hear skipping, repeating, etc.

I tried WPTV, AZCentral (which is radaronline's feed) and they're both doing it.

If you have a working feed link, would you pls DM me with it? (No way I can keep up with the posts here....they move too fast!).

Thanks in advance!

Use the one in my siggy...HTH

its beyond ridiculous of all of the may we approaches from wilmott and nurmi during this trial..id love to know the number of times they've done it...

id bet Juan has only asked under 30 times even if that much

Please did anyone see JW 'coaching' the witness? and he even stated :"oh"...and retracted his answer....

Anyone ever watch the Californians on SNL? This doc occassionally comes up with that accent with certain words.

I just informed my husband that dinner will consist only of the chicken baking in the oven. I don't have time to cook any veggies!
watching_zps1a4cd1cc.gif

Rice cooker and slow cooker and toaster oven have been very handy during this trial not to mention nuking stuff...:twocents:

I would love to see Juan in casual clothes, maybe golf clothes. hmmmmmm.

Looks like this guy spends more time with his lectures and books, and skipped keeping updated on Physiological Disorders <<< that's the best spin on his [lack of] knowledgeable testimony

Geez!!! With all these sidebars JW and KN ought to get some CLE credits.
:lookingitup:

Does this witness think JM doesn't already know the answer to every question he asks? Fool! :floorlaugh:

Is it not possible though to at least behave in a civilized manner? I'm telling you, if he were a little less emotive, he would be far more effective. Even though he is 'right' his abusive approach may prove counterproductive. Would he not think better if he is calm and in control of his own emotions, instead of screaming like some maniac?

I want to see justice and worry that the prosecution's over-the-top acting out may hinder his case.

It's easy to be a brute. Animal and civilized man both can brutalize each other without much effort. Dignity and composure are signs of an evolved and intelligent person who is operating from an intellectual rational place, not an emotional one.

I would rather have a person who is cool, collected, articulate and well prepared in body, mind and psyche to represent me, not some hothead bully or some scheming ill-prepared slacker (like the defense team).

I don't think I am the only one who notices these things.

Sometimes the prosecution's approach seems as helpful as a loose cannon on a ship. :truce:

Ahh. now he is being better and making progress. Thank :moo:goodness.

he has to be intimidating to shake up the witnesses a bit. He is not interviewing them for a job. He is not being polite or respectful because he wants them to be nervous. It is harder to lie effectively when you are nervous.

You girls can share Mike because I want Juan all to myself!! :loveyou:

Not to make any of you lovely ladies jealous, but . . . Mike reminds me of my husband! A lot! He looks like him. Except I think Mike must be about 10 years older. Same blue eyes, nose, hair (except hubby's is blonde/red). Lucky me! I buy him the same bright blue colored shirts to bring out the color of his eyes.:blushing:

So is the point of this that Jodi lied and manipulated the test to make it seem like she has a lot of problem, so that she actually has a lot of problems? I'm confused.

Yes and Yes. And Yes, she has a Whole lot of Problems. The biggest will be when the Guilty verdict is read and then of course there's that Whole possible Death thingy so Yes, major Problems. AMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brainwitch