State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, WSReader and all. I still can't quite believe I don't have my youngest brother any more and it's been years. As a psychiatrist told us - sometimes the disease wins.

Whahooo! Husband got called in to work, kid is taking a nap cuz she's a teenager and that's what they do. No cooking, no headphones, and watching Juan turn a DT Expert into a PROSECUTION expert is the dessert to my microwave dinner!

GO BABY GO!!!

I want to see justice and worry that the prosecution's over-the-top acting out may hinder his case.

It's easy to be a brute.

Yep, it was very easy for Jodi to be a brute. No question.

If justice depends on the prosecutor being afraid to get in the faces of those who dare to lie or misrepresent while on the stand, we as a society are in big. freaking. trouble.

Sorry. I don't care about this line of questioning.

I don't care if she has BPD, or APD or CPD...none of it matters! Jodi is not trying to use her "mental status" as a defense.

Not to make any of you lovely ladies jealous, but . . . Mike reminds me of my husband! A lot! He looks like him. Except I think Mike must be about 10 years older. Same blue eyes, nose, hair (except hubby's is blonde/red). Lucky me! I buy him the same bright blue colored shirts to bring out the color of his eyes.:blushing:

LOL....I thought you wrote "nose hair!"

Is it not possible though to at least behave in a civilized manner? I'm telling you, if he were a little less emotive, he would be far more effective. Even though he is 'right' his abusive approach may prove counterproductive. Would he not think better if he is calm and in control of his own emotions, instead of screaming like some maniac?

I want to see justice and worry that the prosecution's over-the-top acting out may hinder his case.

It's easy to be a brute. Animal and civilized man both can brutalize each other without much effort. Dignity and composure are signs of an evolved and intelligent person who is operating from an intellectual rational place, not an emotional one.

I would rather have a person who is cool, collected, articulate and well prepared in body, mind and psyche to represent me, not some hothead bully or some scheming ill-prepared slacker (like the defense team).

I don't think I am the only one who notices these things.

Sometimes the prosecution's approach seems as helpful as a loose cannon on a ship. :truce:

Ahh. now he is being better and making progress. Thank :moo:goodness.

he isn't abusive or a bully. He does not suffer fools. If people could answer like they were supposed to (aka yes, no, may I elaborate?) he wouldn't have to fight tooth and toenail to get straight answers. When people answer as they are supposed to on cross he does not get this way. His trial record speaks for itself-his style apparently works even though some cringe.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Were you being constructive and putting us all to shame until JM came on or did I miss your posts this morning? :floorlaugh:

Oh, no--I was here until Juan was on & then I had to give it my full attention!:floorlaugh:

I was far from constructive!!!:floorlaugh:

"Oh Carp!" It's time to take my kids to their dads. Just when it's heating up.

Witness: "Can't answer that yes or no."

JM: "Okay, thank you."

x 3. 4? lol

Asks next question.

Let's give credit where credit is due - he is already far and above smarter than ALV.

When the DP verdict comes down, I want to nominate JM for Time's Man of the Year.

I think another reason JM is like a bat out of he#@ today is because he knows there's no time for dilly-dallying. He has to very tightly control the flow.

Of course...*cough*...that's what I meant....*cough*
:floorlaugh:
:toast:

YES I was soooooooooo happy to see Mike today.. Feel like it's only right for him to be there on last day of testimony you know?

I HOPE he's there for Verdict & Penalty too!

Did the Dr just say the last time he handscored a test was on 1810?

original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member