State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgo he say: "witness who empties jug on witness stand plays into hands of prosecution."

This witness has proven himself incapable of sitting at the witness stand with a water glass ...

please remove the water glass and carafe from the witness stand.

Thank you!

my sides are sore from laughing at all your "water spillage" posts :floorlaugh:

Gravity wins again......

Ok Seriously I've only got to catch a few mins of testimony earlier & now this is TWICE I've seen witness spill water..

Does he have an issue ie Parkensons or is it just nerves? I'm being serious.. I've not got to see much today & not trying to be disrespectful either.

Now I feel sorry for the guy. But did you see that look on Juan's face? He means business.

I feel bad for him! Just for the water thing, not the rest of the testimony.
This gives me a whole new respect for Dr. Demarte's ability to pour water and keep talking. LOL

OMG did he just spill his water again? I swear I think he's up there doing this on purpose. is he trying to destroy evidence or documents hence Juan asking him what he's reading? Where did they find these experts? Wholesale Experts or something? terrible.

would like to know what spilling water is all about? everything happens for a reason..will it fall on the front of his lap...wink...

I'm beginning to think that I'm dreaming this entire thing, because nothing in reality could be this strange.

" I was doing so good"

Really dude? Don't think so. Maybe that is what the impression Nurmi has left you with, while smiling at you but no. Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member