State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully JM can bring in the hollow point ammunition?

Me loving some Samantha facial expressions... we feel you girl, we do!

OMG. The judge is allowing this guy to BLINK HIS WAY through the autopsy report????

:scared: Has this "doc" ever attended an autopsy ?

Threads are moving fast and trying to catch up ! THANKS !

How is the judge allowing this witness to discuss medical issues if he isn't a medical doctor, is he a medical doctor?

Because it's up to Juan to object and he isn't going to because this guy has almost dug himself a whole all the way to China by now.

Well, again I will say...the judge is the one that destroyed the state's case. IF Jodi doesn't get DP.

I fault the judge as well. I'm gobsmacked by what she is allowing.

You know what, I AM REELING she allowed this man to present himself as a rebut to the ME. Seriously, everybody knows that Neuropsych is in it's infancy and lacks COMPLETE empiricism. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

tumblr_mle0xeELQO1s479alo1_400.gif

Uh oh. Did he say a hollow point? Like the ones in grandpa's stolen gun?

Doc just displayed his lack of knowledge of brain injuries -- he doesn't know about shock to the brain from a bullet or projectile

ETA: Also, the bullet didn't "come back out"

JW is getting all excited.....she thinks she is on a roll......LOL

...... Sam rolls her eyes...we are all with you beautiful girl...hang in there...it's only a matter of time....and there WILL be Justice for Travis.....hugs and prayers to you, your family, friends and all of us here at WS who pray for strength for you and Justice for Travis...

OK OK we've been polite, we've listened to it all, can we make a judgement yet?

You see the vast black hole which is the core of JA. :cow:

She is really into giving Travis' family and supporters her raging, hateful looks today. Rage is all that resides in the above mentioned black hole. :twocents:

I seriously am tired of this nitpicking over the gunshot wound to the head. Jodi killed Travis 3 times over. He felt pain, think of being stabbed over and over again. He didn't see it coming, and had no way to defend himself. He is dead, she murdered him and was diabolical about it. STFU already DT.

Exactly. What about slashing his throat from ear to ear or the 9 stabs to the back, and all the head/chest stabs. At this point, the bullet is just a small picture of what happened here.

And why isn't he talking about the stabs to the head? That would certainly effect his motor skills as well.

MOO

Mel

I wish the DT was as concise and well-prepared as JM. He had his witnesses questioned and off the stand quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member