State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jodi is very close to losing it.

I have noticed several times today she is concentrating so hard on her childish scribbling while trying to listen to the adults around her that she has had her mouth hanging open for long periods of time.

DYO6X.gif

geez...i object we object may we approach...cart before horse...

floating profile . . . frequently having Axis 2 personality disorder - cluster b . . . borderline personality disorder .

you didn't continue reading
label it as disability profile . . . it is being relabeled and they are focusing on a different thing.

it doesn't say the diagnosis has changed - read that
no it doesn't specifically say

it doesn't mean they don't have borderline personality disorder
it does not state that but because
thank you

MMPI - exhibit #631

If i understood that in looking @ this Dr. Demarte's approach this profile you have here more indicative of some sort of traumatic event

no sir
objection can we have the whole?
overruled

do you remember telling us about that - you reached certain conclusions to you it was not indicative of borderline personality disorder

if we look down here is so called F scale - elevated is above 65 clinical - meaningful something to look @ . . .other thing we have here - 10 different profiles

this is not indicative of borderline personality disorder

impact of borderline personality disorder MMPI 2 . . . are you familiar
not off top my head no

lets take a look then

may we approach?
yes

Is our man sick? Juan doesn't sound like he feels well. Poor guy if that is the case, he has to sit through all this junk hour after hour, day after day. These two on the DT must be the biggest pain in the rear for him.

I want him to go home and get rest. She took up nearly the whole day!

What do the jury, all of us and Travis' friends and family have in common right about now. We are grinning, in the inside!

Good Luck SD!! Stay confident and assertive!

I didn't have to talk to anyone today. I just had to figure out how to get photos off my cell phone and on to my computer. If you want the whole story up to now go to this thread and start at post 7938. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thanks for your encouragement though.

I'm ticked I didn't make it back to see Juan start his cross, but I've been listening for awhile and he's doing exactly what I thought he'd be doing to this guy. :giggle:

well, she has switched to her left hand and is writing very fast now....LOL

Ya sit down Jenny. OVERULED!!

I never had a doubt Juan would make minced meat of this guy :rockon:

He is right to be aggressive with someone who is lying to support a murderer. Finishing school? He's not an effeminate dillettante, he's prosecuting a murderess.

Excellent!

Roflmao @ finishing school!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads