State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it seem as if the judge is getting a little tired of JW's APPROACH?

I feel so horrible for this poor man. I know he's a hired gun, but dear Lord, he's so bumbling he's endearing. I hope JM takes it down a few notches.

What I would like to know is if he has accidentally spilled water while testifying for the losing side in other trials. It may be his own coping mechanism in order to slow things down so he can think. He DID look rattled, though.

That said, I often knock things over or drop them.

JW.."Objection!...*crickets*...May we approach?" are u kidding me???

JW has become too close to her client! omg; did you all just see that? She practically elbowed JA and then like a mother hen gv a camera reminder...like check yourself. Wow.

JW is so unprofessional!

Really, I would be so embarrassed AND humiliated.

But not as much as LaViolette forgetting her glasses for the FOURTH. DAY. IN. A. ROW.

And then we had to watch her step down off the stand and go get them and come back. For 4 days in a row.

lol

Dr. Demarte is somewhere glowing! Leave it to Juan bring us home boo ;)

Wilmott needs to pay more attention to Judge Stephens tone of voice. Her last three requests to approach have been answered by the Judge with an exasperated tone of voice.

Every time Juan is making a great point, Willmott has to approach. Soooooo predictable now. The DT reek of desperation IMO. He is shredding this witness!

I'm beginning to think that I'm dreaming this entire thing, because nothing in reality could be this strange.

in my nightmare it all ends well in that the Dt jumps up and down so much I see rabbits in my nightmare sitting next to a beady eyed wolf...:scared:

Why can't the defense just say why they are objecting?. This is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove