State rests rebuttal case - thread #168

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Jodi, I really do shake when I get nervous--he may be getting a little rattled.

Thanks Lady!

I wasn't sure with reaction in court by JM, JW & all thought maybe there was a reason I missed since everyone seemed to be so cordial about the spilling.. Thought maybe so issue idk?

Roll your eyes some more deranged psycho. Last few days of being in court. Soon you'll be dragged off to death row. Good luck with that.

Glad you caught that rose! I'm like grrrrrrrr she's been staring everybody down, rolling her eyes and wilmott smiles with her.

Could Wilmott get any closer to Jodi?

And Nurmi get any farther away?

A body language expert would have a field day with this defense team. Maybe Nurmi is jealous because he doesn't get the whisper/kisses that Jodi Wilmott does.

Well, cursed I am, now my WAT is skipping/repeating. ARRGGHH!!!

...I think Juan and buddy could be friends outside of this.....

Ok... I had to come out from "observing" to laugh at the 2nd spill. I am so appreciative of all the smart cookies on WS, and of course the humor is the stuff that calms when I need it most. Thank you all.

That's what I'm afraid of, don't want the jury feeling bad for him. He is somewhat of an affable guy. :truce:

I don't like how Juan skips over his answer when he says it's not a yes or no answer. He should give him time to elaborate. I think it's because he only has this day to cross examine the witness and then it's all over. JMO

Omg.....
I'm so embarrassed for this guy...

I am too. I have to fess up, I am a big klutz! I would never drink water in a meeting or in public without a lid on it. I would be guaranteed to spill it! :blushing:

I think Juan is making him nervous. JMO

ITA. I think he's unaccustomed to having anyone understand his testimony and challenge his opinions. Juan Martinez is a very, very, very smart fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper