State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the juror meant if 100% of the examined victims were dead when they were shot. To determine if he had examined brains that had blood in them because the victim was alive when shot.

Not sure but I think the jury is tired. Telling the attorneys they get it.

Juan is shaken up .. he's thinking about recovering from that typo...

Was it a juror question that caught the typo?

The jurors rely on their own eyes and common sense when it comes to Travis' dead body. Premeditated whichever way you look at it....

I'm not pleased about the typo. And I'm pissed about the way Jennifer got all snarky with Horn. She apparently forgot how many errors Samuels made.

Oh no... An hour on expert creds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news: JM will bust right through it

The bad news: Jenny is writing down every.single.word. And you know what that means...

lord have mercy...

Dr. horn is so credible. Why do attorneys on both sides try so hard to discredit someone because of a typographical error in a report? This to me seems insignificant. Jodi did shoot him. She did stab him 29 times. She did slit his throat. I don't care which came first, although I do believe the shot was last. Still, she slaughtered the man. Aren't we way past the attorneys playing tit for tat by now? The judge should have wrapped this up long ago. There was never any question of Jodi's guilt. I really don't respect the lax attitude of the judge toward the defense. Now she is making the jurors pay for it by working late. Lousy way to run your courtroom. JMO.

I can't take much more guys... and I am a strong person... Please let this end soon... And let the jury be as smart as everyone here.... Go Juan!

Is the fact that the report is incorrect (typographical error) grounds for a mistrial?

What strikes me as funny about this is that the Defense Team has had the autopsy report, pictures and the doctor's availability to them for 5 years - they never questioned this 'typo' either .......or recognized that to be an issue.

Jodi gives new witness the evil eye.

BDE, I noticed that too! She gave her a long evil gaze. Probably scared about what she is going to say AND she's probably jealous because Dr. Hayes is another pretty and successful young lady.

Just a minute Miss JW. Ask ALV if this is a serious case. She misspoke a number of times most importantly where in the closet) TA was shot. A minor typo and copyright law are really stretching.

Awww. she got sad when she mentioned Katrina. :( New Orleans is such a beautiful place or was when I was there in the 70s.

Why was it huge? Why didn't Wilmott ask him on her cross before?

maybe the lawyers could answer, but maybe she was limited to cross only on what Juan asked, and Juan didn't ask about it?

I was surprised she didn't ask too.

Can I just repost this?? It's just too lovely.

602011_336767659759996_1066541852_n.jpg

:heartbeat:

That poor little Naps. I know he was confused, depressed, and grieving when Travis suddenly disappeared from his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu