State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think JM is freaked out by the typo. He knew that's where JW was going when she questioned her Dr so thoroughly about that point.

That poor little Naps. I know he was confused, depressed, and grieving when Travis suddenly disappeared from his life.

When I see pictures like that, I'm scared to think how many of them were actually taken by her...:stormingmad:

I dont know what you are talking about but I woud have to say yes. My NOOK was not cooperating with me today. I only saw bits and pieces. Heres my oplnion. Some people can articlate lies better than others. Hes a diifferent breed from Samuels. Samuels is not a self loather, a man hatter, and I dont think Samuels hates women who loves men. This is crossing state lines to collect welfare. The bill should be given to the state of California.

I was commenting on when JW was questioning Dr. Horn about whether the brain was actually liquefied or the consistency of pudding and whether he could run a knife through it. Whether it being in a bowl allowed cutting or else it would run all over the table.

And it got worse from there. All the while showing the picture of the brain in the courtroom so the family was traumatized!!!

I feel all that was really unnecessary...

For some reason, I think the 100% question was meant to be snarky towards JW's questioning when she was making remarks about the Dr. doing research, etc. When he sees the victims they are all deceased. He does not deal with examining gunshot victims that are still living.

I love Judge Sherry for sticking to her guns!!!

WE ARE DONE TONIGHT!!!

So happy to be sticking it out with all of you...will be here til the end, as long as my body doesn't literally give out on me!

I will prop you up and feed you.

It has been a real honor to have actively participated in this forum with you all during this lengthy trial. I'm very glad I joined and have felt like I am in the company of truly awesome and compassionate people. Even those I've bumped heads with and disagreed - I respect your opinions.

Thank you so much for being here and being advocates for Justice.

I don't "hate" JW or think she's evil. I also don't think she's particulary good and it's so frustrating to watch her work becuase she is awfully inarticulate for a litigator. But..I beleive she was also appointed to this case, and I don't think you can so no unless there is a really good reason. Any lawyers on here who can confirm that or correct me.

Just my opinion, but she has no boundaries. She's embracing this killer in every way - and what she SHOULD be doing is retaining a level of dignity & respect so that the jury will attach that to the defendant.

She isn't doing this, and in fact has allowed Jodi's evil & wickedness to become attached to her. Not only that, but she has NO discernment with respect to the jury - or the victim's family - something that ANY good defense attorney knows is critical. Once you've alienated the jury by being this disrespectful to both jury & survivors, they're going to have a hard time not holding it against you.

The DT cross exam questions make me want to pry my prefrontal cortex out of my skull:worms::worms: with a rusty can opener!

Why was it huge? Why didn't Wilmott ask him on her cross before?

It's not huge. It's only huge to JW because her unqualified expert doesn't understand anatomy.

Really need the silly laughs I'm having. Thanks!

Yes, to some the may seem inappropriate ( please do not ever tyr to spell that word after an ambien0)but they are a healty was to ease the stress and tension.

ANY bullet wound through the skull with brain adjacent to it would HAVE to penetrate the dura simply because the skull, dura (plus two other membrane layers: arachnoid and pia mater) and brain are like layers smack up against each other.. Too bad the ME was on autopilot (IMO) when he dictated a phrase he has probably dictated 1000's of times ("dura mater is intact"), but given the number and severity of wounds he had to document, it is a relatively minor error since common sense tells anyone who knows any basic anatomy that ANY bullet wound through the skull with brain adjacent to it would HAVE to penetrate the dura. MOO.

Not happy with Dr horn and his snarky answer.... this is serious.....I know I will be drawn and quartered for this.....

Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Too many errors, back pedals and "clarifications" from this ME.

I am sick over that typo.

It's ok. It's not a big deal. The fact is JA still stole the gun, got a rental car which was out of her way, got 3 gas cans, turned her phone off, changed her hair color and then went to stab Travis 29 times, slit his throat from ear to ear and shot him....ok even if the gun shot was first!

I've heard of Gage, and, yes, he survived. That tells us absolutely nothing about his condition seconds and minutes after the injury.

Do you believe that immediately after the rod penetrated his skull he was able to walk, lunge like a linebacker, and verbalize threats?

Was the rod entering his head a 680 fps and did it explode once inside his skull like a hollow point bullet does? Or did it go through the brain quickly and none of the rod remained inside?

IMO

BDE, I noticed that too! She gave her a long evil gaze. Probably scared about what she is going to say AND she's probably jealous because Dr. Hayes is another pretty and successful young lady.

Probably missing her days as a blonde,too!

Just my opinion, but she has no boundaries. She's embracing this killer in every way - and what she SHOULD be doing is retaining a level of dignity & respect so that the jury will attach that to the defendant.

She isn't doing this, and in fact has allowed Jodi's evil & wickedness to become attached to her. Not only that, but she has NO discernment with respect to the jury - or the victim's family - something that ANY good defense attorney knows is critical. Once you've alienated the jury by being this disrespectful to both jury & survivors, they're going to have a hard time not holding it against you.

ITA sometimes they look high school girls at camp

I'm not pleased about the typo. And I'm pissed about the way Jennifer got all snarky with Horn. She apparently forgot how many errors Samuels made.

This typo stuff has me worried. :dunno::dunno:

Why was it huge? Why didn't Wilmott ask him on her cross before?

She did ask him. She specifically asked him if his report was accurate. He answered yes. That meant that the dura mater was intact and she could argue that in closing. The juror question gave him a chance to discover and explain his error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69