State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh the dr is so chatty cathy with willmott. looking at the jury and all show and tell.
Uhhgggg.

OK...so are they now locked in the courtroom?

What about dinner? They can't keep the jury from eating!

Who knows how this is gonna work?

MandyLeigh I'm with you on not wanting to offend anyone but thank you for saying exactly what I feel too, only the words going through my head might get me banned from the entire internet forever!:tantrum:

Sometimes I feel like I'm watching two different trials if that makes any sense. I admit I've never seen a trial at all (that's sure changed forever after this!) but the giggling and smirking and stomping and general disrespect I've seen toward the actual victim and his beautiful Family is beyond my comprehension. Is this normal behavior? It just can't be!

Thank God the Family has so much love, support, and Prayers wrapped around them but the unprofessional behavior is just unbelievable.

I've got HLN on so I can hear Juan again while I also have it streaming live on mute so my blood pressure doesn't go up anymore than it already is :stormingmad:

TAsSisters_zps9544de2d.jpg

Hang in there, ladies

Who is the blonde lady in the picture? tia

Unless you have evidence for malingering? Holy Crap! This whole case is wrapped around her lying arse!

I really dislike the way the dr says schizophrenic

Seriously for all of those screaming "make it stop" ... Is someone forcing you to watch? Everyone has choices, you are free to "not watch" at any time.
:sigh:

If I were on the jury, I would ignore all the testimony by psychologists, even DeMarte. What difference does any of this make???!!!
:banghead: She killed him!!!!

ALL of these people that have testified for Jodi's side HAVE to know that she is a murderer. Whether they did it for recognition or money, nothing that they have said changes the fact that they KNOW what she did to Travis. That makes what they have said in her defense even worse in my opinion. There IS a thing such as Karma, and every single one of these people better watch out. Jodi has poisoned every single person that she has touched up to this point. Good luck with that DS, ALV and this new hired gun. I hope it was worth it, cuz social media takes as much as it gives...

I don't think JW is a very good attorney and she is very immature as well. And in my opinion JSS lets her get away with way too much - so the DT should have nothing to complain about.

BBM

Good! I'd not like to see Travis' Family have to relive this horror. They are appearing confident that the end is near. the trial will not bring any closure for their loss, but it should give them a sense of relief knowing they've done everything possible to seek justice for him.

whole bunch of things going on.... can you say she couldn't manipulate the test so she claimed "everything" that seemed a bit wonky?

Let's get back to the facts of the murder Cold blooded murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717