State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge shout out to wenwe4…
your transcriptions are (as usual) above and beyond the call of duty!!! Thank you once again my dear!!!!

So this guy comes in and criticizes DD and DH. Every area where JA's scores are indicative of BPD, or anything else other than PTSD, means nothing to him. He explains the scores away with a chuckle and a wave of his hand. But he conveniently can't be asked about his diagnosis of JA because he didn't meet with her or do the testing. This guy critiques DH's report, but has never done one autopsy. That's my description of a hired gun.

...I think that devious malingerers know not to exaggerate everything......

Oh but he did see one. One. Oh that's right, they were done with the autopsy, he just saw the body afterwards. :facepalm:

Omg yes thank you! LOL; ONE! Sorry migraine has me side lined. I can either post or listen but not both. I won't blame the trial though. Ocuular Migraines, they creep up on you and WHAM! I'm in the darkened bedroom and I'm going to attempt to eat in a minute.

Did the jury get dinner yet? They should give them a 45 minute dinner nothing more.

5m
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Looking at the bright side. Hippocampus, Anal, Penile, Vaginal, KY and 3 holed wonder have not been heard today. oops sorry. #JodiArias

Pleassseeee

sssiiiiitttttt

doooowwwwnnnn

aaallllrrreeeeaaaddddyyyy

Wwwwiiillllmmmmooootttttttttttttttt

please!

Round object .. 2 holes, one trajectile makes both holes at same time ... therefore trajectile passes through object .. just saying.

Let's get to the jury questions. C'mon Wilmott.
Zip it. Lock it. Put it in your Pocket.

those jurors have sat there for weeks and weeks and watched jodi. They have watched her testify with a total lack of passion, about travis, about his "attacks" on her and the day she murdered him. They have watched her fake cry or sneak peeks at horrible photos and then pretend to be upset.
They have also watched her roll her eyes, smirk, object for her attorney, glare, and they listened to her accuse her victim of horrible things and spar defensively and snottily with the man prosecuting her.

They know full well which diagnosis is most likely to be correct.

Borderline explains so much. Ptsd explains nothing.

amen.

bs complete bs. it had to go through his brain.

i trust dr horn not some guy pretending to be a MD

His showing the trajectory with his hands takes me back to Jodi showing Travis's linebacker stance. IT DOESN'T FIT.

Based on JA's tale of the events, there is no way, IMO, that the bullet wound would go that route. No way.

Who the hello cares if the broad is borderline.

Because they don't want the jury to think she has all the symptoms associated with Borderline. They need them to believe she suffers PTSD and that can explain away her "fog". The whole thing hinges on the gunshot happened first.

Geez, now that she asked all her questions for the third time, she wants to ask them all over again....:banghead:

Every time I see this photo of Travis and read what it says tears flow and my heart breaks for this sweet good hearted young man.

This just shouldn't have happened to Travis. He had so much good to offer the world and the people in it.

IMO

He looks so much like my older son, it causes me to choke up when I see him. He even has the same quirky grins in pix. Very close in age, too.

Awful cheerful while testifying about the path of a bullet in a murdered man's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717