State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much blood would be left in the brain if exsanguination were the cause of death though, Doctor?

Juror question: Could you demonstrate your theory of non-incapacitation on the defendant? :angel:

Wow - just wow. I'd love to know where this guy is getting his statistics.

Geffner has used his pointer finger to shoot himself in the head many times in trying to be a pretend ME.

Secondary gain is why she's lying on tests and she used the text books your gal ALV gave her to study up in advance.

yeah 13/14,000 $ i dont see that going down well with the jury. will give them perspective on what alv made

He started working in November on this case. 70-80 hours?

Remember the FL trial in which the husband and wife were shot dead by the son; except his father lived. He walked all over the house with several gunshot wounds to the brain. I remember the crime scene; vividly. He did things he normally did; you could tell from the trail of blood in the sinks and rooms. He was all over that house. After being shot I forget how many times in the head, it was several I do know this.

it all depends on what part of the brain was stuck and what type of bullet was used. Not all parts of the brain function the same, IMO

This guy is not an M.D. Why are people asking him these questions?!

Did Wilmott ask him these questions?

I just got home and missed most of Juan's questioning.

Wait. 70-80 hours of work? Why was he essentially an afterthought? He did twice as much as the other "experts."

He's skewered the defence more than he's helped .. thank you for this surrebuttal it's been great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi