State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's the freaking problem Dr. you're ASSUMING already she has PTSD!

Who cares about PTSD??? IF she had it... it is because she murdered a man!

Oh I hate to say it but his answer to the "...using a non-existent trauma to answer the questions and show trauma"... was good for the defense.

Mine is skipping constantly, it has ever since the flash player crashed about an hour ago. I've restarted the feed, tried other streaming sites, rebooted the browser, and rebooted my computer. All to no effect, still skipping.

Sunspots, I swear!

yeah....the "something happened" was that it stabbed a beautiful person 29 times and then shot him.....

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shot came AFTER death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about if the body has pretty much been drained of blood due to a slit throat?

:wave:
Hey Peeps!

Although the visuals help to keep us awake, could we limit them a bit please! A few here and there, but too many on a page becomes a distraction. We are here for Justice for Travis, after all.

TIA
fran

OMG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE BODY DOES NOT "actively bleed" after death....of this I am SURE! but the DT expert ISN'T!!!!!

Somebody thinks this guy knows what he's talking about regarding brain injury.

:eek: I bet JW wished he had shut up before he rambled on about the PTSD test and it not being valid and bla bla bla...

Same with the 'gun shot after death' question. He sounded foolish.

What if his throat was sliced ear to ear and almost to his spine... He was dragged back....propped up....THEN shot in the head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did everyone see Jodi with her hand over her chest when the Dr. was talking about the gun shot not causing much bleeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb