State v Brad Cooper 4-8-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is 3 months after she was found, he knew by then what she was found in, why does he say he doesn't know what she was wearing?

Also, I have missed a lot of testimony, has there been verification that he was on the computer @ 7:00 that morning?

yeah most people when they wake up want something to eat...they probably wanted their Mommy too...grateful that Brad didn't kill the kid's

7:15 K was about done with her bottle.
For a 2 yr old it seems like 1/2 sure is a long time to drink that bottle.

So Brad just 'indicated' that ones of Nancy's pairs of running shoes was missing because she went 'running' in them. Too bad they were both for one foot. (thud)

Nope, according to Brad, she ran with two bras on. :wink:

I think female jurors will place significance on the fact that he said Nancy always wore two sports bras as long as he knew her. Why was she only wearing one that day?

He hasn't mentioned calling her or her phone being at home?

Wonder if google search for Scott's# will show in computer?

Two running bras for as long as BC can remember.

She left per Brad around 7am and he didn't leave until around 1pm to go looking for her. I wonder if he would have even done that had Nancy's friends not become involved. 6 hours of her being gone without his going to check on her. That is, if he's telling the truth.

7 hours later he checked the fitness center...did he swipe her card while he was there?

Also, I have missed a lot of testimony, has there been verification that he was on the computer @ 7:00 that morning?

There hasn't been any computer testimony from the *expert* yet....we are still waiting. Hoping it will be next week.

Does anyone know if the jury was asked during jury selection if they had viewed this deposition before or read any of the legal documents from the custody hearing? Just thinking that most of us had read and/or watched this before, so we heard the criminal courtroom evidence/witnesses with this knowledge already in hand. The jury, could be hearing it the other way around. For example, they first heard the exterminator testify about the messy garage. Now they're hearing BC tell how he cleaned it up on June 28. Just saying it might change their perceptions.

:waitasec: Kinda sketchy on this 'drive around' there BC. Why is that?

Also, why does it appear you have chronic cotton mouth?

There hasn't been any computer testimony from the *expert* yet....we are still waiting. Hoping it will be next week.

I hope the computer testimony isn't so top top secret that it is blacked out!

We used some of his opening to get there plus what's been presented as evidence.

I could, however, give him a tip on a barber.

If Kurtz had his suspect in Craig Duncan, he missed the chance to drive that home during cross. Suggesting he made an advancement on Nancy and was spurned didn't go very far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drnatalie