State v Bradley Cooper 03-30-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense enters into evidence Nancy Cooper's phone records from July 2007- July 2008

I am trying to be logical really.

What would a private or secret facebook account prove? there's no data that suggests she spent an inordinate amount of time on the internet, facebook or anything else.

What truly is the likelihood that NC had a ton of secrets, hidden from her closest friends, that would be dark enough to add one or more suspects to the list of folks who had notice to murder her?

I contend that based on Nancy's proclivity to share MUCH personal information, this possibility is remote at best.

Detective does not know what a sim card is. Strange that.

Hes not telling the truth now!! moo My nine year old knows what a sim card is

He knows to call the phone company to get puk but doesnt know what a sim card is?

I have had cell phones for the last 15 years..and I never knew what a SIM card was until I purchased a new phone and had to insert it myself..and even today I really have no clue what it does or doesnt do??..Im no 9 year old..LOL So I do not think he is lying or being untruthful..Why would he lie about something like that anyway??

NOW..Ask me anything to do with medical info..then I could answer ya

He has a blackberry though. That's a little odd.

Okay. I'll rephrase. My idiot coworker has a smart phone with AT&T and he doesn't know what a sim card is - but, granted, he's an idiot about a lot of things. I'll just say that some people just aren't very techy savvy. Yes, I know TONS of people who know what a sim card is. I just don't find it odd that some people do not.

You know why he says he doesn't know what a sim card is. Because if he says 'yes', next question by the defense would be why didn't you pull the sim card before trying to unlock the phone.

Ok, so the call at 6:40am originated from the house TWC line. What **if** the 4yo girl woke up, found no adults home ('cause BC was out dumping the body and going to HT) and called Daddy's cell, providing him with the perfect alibi? I've got a 4yo, who I don't think could do this (but maybe could if there were labeled speed dial buttons). I know, not probable, but wouldn't it make for a great Law and Order episode? Still surprised the CPD didn't have someone qualified interview the oldest kid just to see what they said.

He knows to call the phone company to get puk but doesnt know what a sim card is?

To be fair - he didn't call to "get a puk." He called for assistance in getting through the password protected phone. They told him to input a puk code that they were going to give him.

I have had cell phones for the last 15 years..and I never knew what a SIM card was until I purchased a new phone and had to insert it myself..and even today I really have no clue what it does or doesnt do??..Im no 9 year old..LOL So I do not think he is lying or being untruthful..Why would he lie about something like that anyway??

NOW..Ask me anything to do with medical info..then I could answer ya

He is a investigator for the cary police.... moo

Okay. I'll rephrase. My idiot coworker has a smart phone with AT&T and he doesn't know what a sim card is - but, granted, he's an idiot about a lot of things. I'll just say that some people just aren't very techy savvy. Yes, I know TONS of people who know what a sim card is. I just don't find it odd that some people do not.

I don't disagree with you, but if it's really true that he doesn't know what a sim card is, that even further proves that he shouldn't of been messing with the phone to begin with.

Can I borrow your child? I'm waiting for my grandsons to get old enough to help me out with my computer and cell phone. :waitasec:

No clue about a sim card here. :(

I really didn't know about what a sim card was (I'm 47) until studying up on the Knox case. I've never had to use one.

I'd buy the argument that he doesn't know what a sim card was if he didn't follow that up with saying his current (personal) phone was a Blackberry that he's had for 18 months - 2 yrs.

Can I borrow your child? I'm waiting for my grandsons to get old enough to help me out with my computer and cell phone. :waitasec:

No clue about a sim card here. :(

I have a 21 year old that helps with computers. This detective knows what a sim chip is. He is a investigator. Lots of crimes with computers and cell phones. He should of never touched that phone if he didnt know. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020